Stuart Linnell should be sacked (1 Viewer)

covhead1

this thread is amazing, i mean we win at home ( a bit of a rarity this season) and everyone wants to talk about a local radio show presenter????'''''
WTF

coundonskyblue

I've never rang up CWR but is it not the case that you are asked what your going to talk about before going on? If thats the case then the phone in is most certainly not representative of fans.

A fans forum will almost always be representative of fans views as we are unrestricted on what we post.

Does Mr Linnell think that only people on here are anti Sisu and all other fans are in favour of them?

This forum is representative of City fans opinions. Much like an opinion poll done before an election. They don't ask everyone in the country, they just ask a small sample and transpose that across the rest of the population.

I notice Clive Eakin has been very sensible about this and just lets people talk about it. If Linnell continues to try and force his personal opinions on others I will switch to the commentary on Free Radio with Dave Bennett.

The only reason for an appeal is as a delaying tactic so unless it takes us beyond the end of the season forget it as we cannot win an appeal.

letsallsingtogether

He's got his opinions and that's all they are. I haven't spoken to one person who doesn't want SISU out. He doesn't reflect public opinion.
I have also not spoken to one person ether who wants to see sisu stay trouble they sacked Geoff because he had Sky Blue Blood now all the rest wont say a bad word for Sisu common they have never answered any question put to them truthfully we had no debt 6 months ago now we are 60 million down??? must have been all those players we brought (silly me we have a embargo on us) how do you defend that?
Now he slags off the Sky Blue Trust on the Radio Maybe they should get their lawyers on him kettles and pots come to mind

J

Jack Griffin

I'll have to try free radio. Hate the ad's but if you get a more independent view, I'm game to try.

coundonskyblue

I'm sorry Stuart, just because I have a different opinion to you re. Sisu doesn't mean I'm 'ill informed', nor does it mean I am in the minority.

I also object to the suggestion that I am too stupid to understand what is going on.

Otis

The only reason for an appeal is as a delaying tactic so unless it takes us beyond the end of the season forget it as we cannot win an appeal.

Course we can't. It's ridiculous.

We will get 10 points deducted.

You can only think any appeal is indeed a delaying tactic. Can't see that will work though as the case has already been before the court.

Flying Fokker

Juggy was prepared to say what he thinks. Well done that man. I have a feeling he posts on here anyway.

James Smith

I think you need to have a good look at yourselves in the mirror, he's a man trying to do his job and you're all slating him? Get a life the lot of you
Have you read the BBC editorial guidelines?

ajsccfc

psgm1's exactly what Linnell was talking about when referring to the disingenuous trouble making 'some' on here. At least someone like BLAKESCREWE didn't put on the visage of being a Cov fan when spreading his shit.

Nonleagueherewecome

I think you need to have a good look at yourselves in the mirror, he's a man trying to do his job and you're all slating him? Get a life the lot of you

Hiya Stu! :wave:

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

torchomatic

psgm1

Banned
Lets be careful - as it appears Mr Linnell is in a litigious mood.

TODAY I attempted to contact your radio show @ 17:51 29/03/13 - NO one picked up the phone!

I GENUINELY believed that you were paid by SISU for the after match experience in corporate section. I believed thism because I saw on your webpage (before you re-vamped) that what you said you did (as part of your self promotion). If I was wrong - I am wrong and have no probs retrtacting errors!

But Will YOU retract what you said when you called ANYONE who thought Andy Thorn should be sacked an idiot? The BBC staff noted at the time you did say that, it was unusual. Do you still believe they are idiots?

Also what do you mean by real sky blue fans? Because some don't follow the club in PRECISELY the same way as you does that make them false fans? Are people in the armed forces not real fans if they don't go to every game?

Will you retract that statement?

To be honest I have wasted far more effort on this guy than it is worth. I certainly don't hev to justify myself to this guy!

Users who are viewing this thread