Stuart Beavon!! (1 Viewer)

theprince

Madine to leave newly promoted championship team Sheffield Wednesday for division one outfit Coventry in a £1.8 million deal, having a couple of months ago sold top scorer Lucas Jutkiewicz to Middlesgrough for £1.5 million. Whatever you are on sell me some !!

Nonleagueherewecome

Stuart Beavon at 5 ft 7in and Alan Judge at 5ft 61/2 in would have to be exceprional talents to be the sort of player needed to get us out of a brutal league, full of experienced cloggers and neanderthals.

Re-watch the highlights of TFLS last week, you'll see all you need to! Beavon has been a well-kept secret for years now, one of the best non-league goalscorers in his day. Good shout for the Next Morrison/Holt/Austin IMO.

Watching Judge last Saturday, I thought-sign this lad up! 2 cracking goals. He was a superb prospect at Blackburn as a kid, Plymouth's best player in their relegation from The Championship, and has led Notts C's late charge for the play-offs. He has pace, and is a quality young player!

I still want us to sign Ryan Hall from Southend more than any other player in the world. I've been following his career since he went from Palace to Bromley when released as a kid, and if there's a better left-sided player outside of the top two divisions, I've yet to see them. He simply has to be on Thorn's list.

Marty

NLHWC - what type of player is Beavon and do we have a chance of signing him??

stupot07

You want us to sign Ryan Hall more than anyone else in the world? Sorry Messi, Christiano, Robinho, aguero, Tevez not interested in you - we want Ryan Hall ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

NLHWC - what type of player is Beavon and do we have a chance of signing him??

For sure we have a chance-he was being linked with a move in January, and since them Wycombe have been relegated. They aren't a big club-kinda L1/L2 yo-yo-so he won't be on big money.

As a player, he's a determined, nippy goalscorer. Grafts and was at times used out wide in non-league, although he's clearly a striker, but can work the channels well. For a little guy, he's not that bad in the air-I can remember a few headed goals this season I'm sure. Good powerful shot on him.

Maybe a quicker but less prolific version of Andy Morrell?

Nonleagueherewecome

You want us to sign Ryan Hall more than anyone else in the world? Sorry Messi, Christiano, Robinho, aguero, Tevez not interested in you - we want Ryan Hall ;)

I'm realistic, Stu! Chris Hussey was once someone I thought similarly about, so you never know..but what are we talking about, we're under a transfer embargo? :eek:

CODY!!!

Re-watch the highlights of TFLS last week, you'll see all you need to! Beavon has been a well-kept secret for years now, one of the best non-league goalscorers in his day. Good shout for the Next Morrison/Holt/Austin IMO.

Watching Judge last Saturday, I thought-sign this lad up! 2 cracking goals. He was a superb prospect at Blackburn as a kid, Plymouth's best player in their relegation from The Championship, and has led Notts C's late charge for the play-offs. He has pace, and is a quality young player!

I still want us to sign Ryan Hall from Southend more than any other player in the world. I've been following his career since he went from Palace to Bromley when released as a kid, and if there's a better left-sided player outside of the top two divisions, I've yet to see them. He simply has to be on Thorn's list.

110% correct

why would beavon be a free anyway? surely they wouldnt let him go for free or is he out of contract? also Madine MIGHT not get promoted with Sheff Wed........and that would be three years hes been there and not gone up yet. Also didnt Joy say they would have to spend 3-4 million to get out of this league?

mark82

110% correct

why would beavon be a free anyway? surely they wouldnt let him go for free or is he out of contract? also Madine MIGHT not get promoted with Sheff Wed........and that would be three years hes been there and not gone up yet. Also didnt Joy say they would have to spend 3-4 million to get out of this league?

Madine only been there a year, Wednesday only been in that league 2 years, and they will be promoted.

CODY!!!

ahhhh my mistake i thought he was onloan there after he left us. even still, i think sheff united will do it

shmmeee

I understand your stance, but like I've said many times, I'd get rid of the whole team (excluding youth players & Clarke & Hussey), we could not only have a larger more balanced squad but players better suited to a more physical league.

For me, just patching up the squad isn't going to be enough, we need a complete clear out and bring in 10-14 players. With the slack taken up by the youths.

My team for the start of the season.

....... Cody - ?
.........? - ? - ? - ?
Hussey - ? - ? - Clarke
...........Murphy

I'd add Thomas as possibly Cameron to that. Otherwise I agree that the rest can go.

I really hope that we finally replace the spine we ripped out last summer. Three big, experienced, ugly players to play CB CM ST please!

Hey im a wycombe fan i can tell you that you wont be able to sign Beavon on a free, he is under contract with us and its rumoured that clubs such as Millwall are looking to bid near £1,000,000. Enjoy life in League One next season, if your gonna have any chance you need to have some physical players there are some huge teams in that divisions

Astute

Looking forward to playing huge teams like wycombe and Carlisle :laugh:

Or do you mean Large players? :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

Like Beck sang, "No Money, No Honey": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBzoUx7pUP4

Note that in the very last line, the busker he is singing with reveals his name to be Ken! Coincidence? Hmm. Keep watching the skies!

mark82

Wouldnt think any league 1 player would be worth 1 million. Maybe Jordan Rhodes, but not many others. Leicester signed a non league player for a million. What hope do we have.

Users who are viewing this thread