Strikers (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Anyone else struggling to understand what’s going wrong with strikers the past 2 seasons ? Is it bad recruitment ? Baffles me how JCH & Chaplin can move and begin to score but here they looked bang average & really struggled.Part of me feels recruitment has at been great matched with poor coaching and isolating our strikers.

Nick

Administrator
You have said exactly the same thing in about 10 threads.

It will be more the system and playing to players strengths than anything.

cc84cov

You have said exactly the same thing in about 10 threads.

It will be more the system and playing to players strengths than anything.
Do you think anything will change to address it ? I don’t see how he suddenly gets them going Nick

Nick

Administrator
Time for us to do something about the guy with a 45% cov win record then ?

Change the record. It's quite boring when you won't ever allow a bad word to be said even though it's pretty obvious to anybody with eyes.

clint van damme

Time for us to do something about the guy with a 45% combined cov win record then ?

You could well be right

No, time for the guy with the guy with the 45 percent win record to remedy one of the areas we're clearly failing in.

ccfcway

Change the record. It's quite boring when you won't ever allow a bad word to be said even though it's pretty obvious to anybody with eyes.

I am responding to you saying nothing will change. That’s not a bad word, that’s a complete lack of belief in his ability as the manger who got us promoted.

It’s amazing how you want me to change the record for support for our manager as the mod on a ccfc forum. I’d get it if I was constantly having a go at our top scorer

Last edited:

cc84cov

My fear is the championship promotion is a step too far for him...

“we’re going for it”

plays 1 upfront at Shrewsbury...carry on how we are drawing and not scoring we won’t be even close to play offs sorry to those who don’t agree but it’s true and deep down you know it too,Godden is back fit 750k sat in the bench

ccfcway

“we’re going for it”

plays 1 upfront at Shrewsbury...carry on how we are drawing and not scoring we won’t be even close to play offs sorry to those who don’t agree but it’s true and deep down you know it too,Godden is back fit 750k sat in the bench

Championship management could well be a step too far for him, but I think he could get us there. As for godden being fit, he certainly didn’t look it when he came on yesterday. Nuts to think otherwise

Nick

Administrator
I am responding to you saying nothing will change. That’s not a bad word, that’s a complete lack of belief in his ability as the manger who got us promoted.

It’s amazing how you want me to change the record for support for our manager as the mod on a ccfc forum. I’d get it if I was constantly critisising our top scorer
Because you can still discuss his failure to do certain things and still want to win every game.

I haven't believed he has had much of an ability to change things during the game since he was here.

It's stubbornness when things are obviously not working

Grendel

Time for us to do something about the guy with a 43% combined cov win record then ?

You could well be right

Its 20% in last 10 games

ccfcway

Because you can still discuss his failure to do certain things and still want to win every game.

I haven't believed he has had much of an ability to change things during the game since he was here.

It's stubbornness when things are obviously not working

Maybe. Do you not agree that stubbornness has got him the successful managerial career he has had so far and the challenges including his departures from Huddersfield and Scunthorpe ?.

How is that different from pretty much every manager in the merry go round system ?

Id like to win every game and would be happy to have a manager who can deliver that, whatever the style of football. It’s just us and other 91 clubs in England looking for that

Grendel

Maybe. Do you not agree that stubbornness has got him the successful managerial career he has had so far and the challenges including his departures from Huddersfield and Scunthorpe ?.

How is that different from pretty much every manager in the merry go round system ?

Id like to win every game and would be happy to have a manager who can deliver that, whatever the style of football. It’s just us and other 91 clubs in England looking for that

His overall management career screams journeyman

ccfcway

Its 20% in last 10 games

I get it, you want rid. You may get your wish and we will get someone else. You may be proved right when that person comes in and moves us fwd. funnily enough, I will happily say “well done, you were right, we are now in the championship”. Surely we all want the club to Be successful ?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

“we’re going for it”

I wouldn't say Godden is anywhere near 100% fit. If the strikers were scoring i don't think he'd have even risked playing him yet.

harvey098

Its 20% in last 10 games

You’re right, I can’t believe Man City didn’t sack Guardiola when they went through a testing time.

This forum since Saturday is everything that is wrong with modern football fans. He has done an incredible job with us, guiding us from league 2 to 7th in league 1. Have a bad patch and you shit yourself and start blaming the manager. Have a word.

Grendel

You’re right, I can’t believe Man City didn’t sack Guardiola when they went through a testing time.

This forum since Saturday is everything that is wrong with modern football fans. He has done an incredible job with us, guiding us from league 2 to 7th in league 1. Have a bad patch and you shit yourself and start blaming the manager. Have a word.

Suggestion is Guardiola is a gonner at the end of the season

Grendel

You’re an actual dimwit

Why for pointing out that if someone falls they will get the boot? Hilarious you made a smug comment whose widely been rumoured to be out by the end of the year

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

The issue you have is there are genuine questions that need asking. Why are we so negative when we go ahead? Why have we won one game all season by more than a 1 goal margin? Why doe we have the longest winless away league form in the country? However, you then get ridiculous overreactions from the likes of Grendel and Dom who lose sight of the bigger picture. I am as frustrated as anyone at the aforementioned questions, but do I think getting rid of Robins at this stage is a good idea, absolutely not. There has to be balance, with football fans there very rarely is.

cc84cov

Comparing robins to Pep ? One has won how many trophies compared to robins ? Lol slightly different mate

Users who are viewing this thread