strange things that happen (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

This is when the men in white coats take me away.

August 30th 2000 (11 years old) I’m cycling home from a mates house, cross a busy main road at traffic lights as I get to the path on other side a dog runs in front of my bike, I slam brakes on (no dog there) I think I’m nuts cycle home, tell my mum about the ‘dog’ but later in the day I’m in the hall in our house and I see through the frosted front door a man (similar stature to my grandad who’d died a few months previously) walking up the path I go and open the door nobody there I’m thinking WTF!? My mum asks what I’m doing tell her she must be thinking WTF as well.

Anyway day later back on the way back from my mates house crossing the same road I slammed my brakes on a car goes through a set of red lights hits me at witnesses/Police believe 25-35 mph I come down on my head end up in hospital quite luckily with a few breaks but tbh should have been killed. Same road 2 people were killed at similar speeds in the months before and after me.

Not into fate/guardian angel stuff but with what happened the day before always stuck with me of a potential guardian angel/warning sign!

Right where’s my meds!
Praise the lord

Users who are viewing this thread