Match Thread Stoke City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 17th Feb (1 Viewer)

Diogenes

That first 11 today is going to cause a riot on here. Fair play to MR but all I can say he is a brave man.

SkyblueTexan

Don’t see Saka, COH and Bidwell in the preview on IFollow. I do see Kelly and Godden. Not very optimistic

Diogenes

Apparently Robins has demanded all the players and staff hand over their phones and provide passwords so be can get to the bottom of the leak.

Ellis Simms went to hand his over but just as he was placing it into Robins palm he inexplicably threw it out the window of the coach and it landed in the central reservation of the M6. Godden had a whinge at Simms and a bit of an altercation ensued, with Haji Wright getting involved and launching a right hook at Godden but missed and KO'd the kitman.

Tommo1993

Apparently Robins has demanded all the players and staff hand over their phones and provide passwords so be can get to the bottom of the leak.

Ellis Simms went to hand his over but just as he was placing it into Robins palm he inexplicably threw it out the window of the coach and it landed in the central reservation of the M6. Godden had a bit of a whinge at Simms and a bit of an altercation ensued, with Haji Wright getting involved and launching a right hook at Godden but missed and KO'd the kitman.

Bullshit, he was probably offside.

mmttww

FFS, forgot the team selection drama.

We had a rare child free afternoon (and evening!) and I was heading to - and had agreement (!) - the local micropub with an iPad to watch the game. Even more of a treat as I’m on a health kick so not drinking much at the minute.

However, babysitters dropped out just as we were leaving to drop the kids off. So instead we’re heading to the cinema to watch Migration and pay about £50 for fruits shoots and popcorn they won’t eat, with zero chance of me watching the game.

1000001601.jpg

Saddlebrains

the players have spoke about it. you won’t see much of engagement from players on social media going forward

They may well have done due to the likes of Godden having strops off the back of it, that I believe you on

Robins getting twitter to 'monitor' it is bullshit

covcity4life

They may well have done due to the likes of Godden having strops off the back of it, that I believe you on

Robins getting twitter to 'monitor' it is bullshit
What u know about godden strops

Can only imagine the fan backlash if rumour was Simms or Palmer having the strops

Users who are viewing this thread