Match Thread Stoke City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 17th Feb (8 Viewers)

TomRad85

I‘d actually be more intrigued to see how that team plays tbh
It be intrigued to see how it plays against Maidstone

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

FFS, forgot the team selection drama.

We had a rare child free afternoon (and evening!) and I was heading to - and had agreement (!) - the local micropub with an iPad to watch the game. Even more of a treat as I’m on a health kick so not drinking much at the minute.

However, babysitters dropped out just as we were leaving to drop the kids off. So instead we’re heading to the cinema to watch Migration and pay about £50 for fruits shoots and popcorn they won’t eat, with zero chance of me watching the game.

Warwickhunt

The idea of Tavares starting when I’m not convinced he’d get a game at Port Vale.
I thought that before I said it but he's right footed though! However it will be more like Eccles holding the right side with Lati methinks

Ian1779

MR well within his rights to be complaining tbh. Can’t be leaned on from above to have a cup run when the squad is already suffering.
It’s an opportunity to further raise club’s profile…. Madness not to take advantage.

SkyblueTexan

I agree.

We aimed high. We brought in quality players. Could have done with a few more but its more difficult to bring in quality players than space fillers.

Loans? I remember Robins saying how much better it is having our own players over loans that leave at the end of each season.
I think having loans makes sense to add squad depth to cover for injuries, suspensions etc. Wish we’d used it more this season like in prior seasons. If we managed to get promoted we can hopefully convert those loans to perms.

wingy

Nearly time to cut the grass. Not allowed to use machinery between 12 and 2 so people can have dinner in peace. Hopefully get it done within a couple of hours so I can have a laugh at the meltdowns when the team is announced before I settle down for the game.
Of course 1hr up on us!

Saddlebrains

Tell us the team now then, I doubt Steven Schmacher, I assume you know who he is, reads this little website.

Can you read?

I've stated quite clearly he wont tell me this week, other than it will be a meltdown at 2pm

Shall we run through your past history Mr 'Vik is going nowhere'?

And Steven Schumacher is the Stoke boss obviously Victor Meldrew

Well known brother of racers Michael and Ralf

Balli001

Can you read?

I've stated quite clearly he wont tell me this week, other than it will be a meltdown at 2pm

Shall we run through your past history Mr 'Vik is going nowhere'?

And Steven Schumacher is the Stoke boss obviously Victor Meldrew

Well known brother of racers Michael and Ralf
He hasn't decided yet why he thinks binks is better than kitching. Give him chance to catch up

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes and yes. But simultaneously I’m sure there’s at least a little pressure for a top 6 finish too. However,

Struggling squad + cup + league congestion - necessary additions = breakdown.
Our playoff challenge will not rest or fall based on some extra FA Cup ties. The problem really is that we recruited for 5-3-2 and then had to tear that up once it was clearly not going to work for the players we signed.

Tommo1993

Would welcome a break for Sakamoto - there’s a boring joke to be made there.

We don’t want another burnt out player.

GIMOC

team havent been told the team. Ohare last night didn’t know if he was playing or not. robins fed up with rumours and leaks to the extent he has set up a Twitter account to monitor rumours. players now keeping low on social media

Balli001

team havent been told the team. Ohare last night didn’t know if he was playing or not. robins fed up with rumours and leaks to the extent he has set up a Twitter account to monitor rumours. players now keeping low on social media
Is that why you stopped posting then? Not because all of your bullshit got caught out in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread