Statement from Ken 'I've been tangoed' Doolalee (1 Viewer)

Dan Griffin

FOLLOWING events of the past few days Coventry City chairman Ken Dulieu has made the following statement to supporters:

"After five months of dealing with a much hyped takeover bid fronted by Mr Hoffman, which suggested significant investment would be made into the club, at no point was proof of funding in evidence, nor was the identity of any substantial investors, if any, revealed to the board.

"The board is working hard to try to bring new players into the squad before the transfer window ends against sensible budgetary targets. Hopefully we will be able to add some new players by Wednesday, while also taking advantage of loans from Premier League clubs later in September to significantly bolster the manager's options."

Otis

Possibly meaning we will fail in signing any players, whilst existing players are sold and we will then be reliant on the loan market in September. Then we will have trouble getting the clubs to pay the players wages without any contribution from ourselves.

Bagsy

And there we go "while also taking advantage of loans from Premier League clubs later in September to significantly bolster the manager's options."

cue the "We tried our hardest but they weren't quite there, we will now look at the loan window" and then guess what, no one comes in on loan.

More Bullsh*t from our tango faced friend.

Sub

what a load of shit here comes we tried to sign players but couldnt compete on wages and we offerd all the players we sold new contracts but there heads were turned by offers we couldnt compete with, what a bunch of fooking :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

We will pretend to try to sign some players before Thursday, but if we don't then don't worry because there's always the loan window. Come the end of September i will think up some more bull that there was no players out there.

Nick

Administrator
They obviously were revealed to the board as they were then revealed to the press and tanned ken named one of them on live radio, maybe he forgot about that? ;)

Nick

Administrator
These statements he keeps doing are totally unprofessional. Not just because they are bullshit, even the way they are worded and just how they can't just state "how it is" it has to have digs towards GH.

sky_blue_up_north

This basically means no new signings, but we are going to sell a few, we can say we have tried to get loan players in, but we were unsuccessful... BOLLOCKS I've had enough

ccfcway

well, thats the "in" door closed early....

Lets see who is going through the "Out" door

Just when I thought they couldnt make me despise them any more..A statement comes out which might as well say "we aint signing anyone before 11pm tomorrow"

Otis

Well let's see.

Maybe, just maybe we will bring in a couple of players. Wouldn't put any money on it though. Not even a pound.

ashbyjan

Dulieu is such a condescending, arrogant and plain rude individual - how Hoffman ever thought he was going to do a deal with this prick is beyond me. He is one of those people who tells so many lies that he just forgets himself, contradicts himself but just doesn't give a damn.
No proof of funding - no you scuppered the deal before that happened
No identities revealed - well apart from the one you name on air and the others who's names were leaked to the press
Roll on the player sales, admin and then a takeover - how some people can continue to back these people is totally baffling. They care nothing for our club, they just want to get as much of their investment back as possible and if that kills the club they won't blink an eye.

crowsnest

Am i missing something here.

If the investors have been named - who are they?

Ken bruce - not an investor, chairman of the company.
Hoff - not an investor
Elliott - not an investor

So who has been named that I have missed.

ccfcway

you can just imagine him waking up, lieing on his sun bed overlooking the sea in Portugal thinking "i have to do something to look like i am working", lets put out a statement

Otis

I think we may well try to put a few bids in. Would expect them to be derisory though.

Nick

Administrator
I wonder what would happen if I asked to get in touch with the powers that be at Barca to put a bid in for Messi for a Sunday League team? I would send a fax over with an official bid.

kg82

Every time I hear a statement by this moron I wish I had his personal phone number so I could tell him exactly what I think of him. The lies, constant lies, are enough for anyone to realise he just doesn't care about the club or the fans. I actually can't believe how blatant some of his lies are, as if he thinks the fans are completely stupid. But I'm actually starting to think he's the one who's thick. I mean, can somebody really spout this constant bullshit and think most people aren't going to realise?!

chiefdave

I wonder what would happen if I asked to get in touch with the powers that be at Barca to put a bid in for Messi for a Sunday League team? I would send a fax over with an official bid.
remember to use headed paper!

He must be one of these people that tell so many lies that he ends up believing his own bullshit and can't see that people know he isn't telling the truth

hotrod

Pot,Kettle,Black springs to mind.

Moff

If you want to really p*ss Dulieu off, it may be worth a concerted effort for fans to swamp Capcon, the company he is MD of and holds over 50% of the shares, as any bad PR is no good for a company, especially one that has just posted end of year losses

If you look at the website it also lists a number of companies Capcon work for eg) HQ Hospitality, a subsidiary of Qdos Entertainment or DFDS shipping, who it may be interesting to also call and write to to stress what Dulieu is like, in our humble opinions, as it they may not also like being linked to bad PR, as was the case with the old Liverpool owners.

I am not advocating this, merely suggesting it as an idea,

see - www.capconplc.com

howzer

Banned
it would be funny though if they got in 4 new players by tomorrow night and then 3 or 4 more by end of sept on loan, we would lick their testacles then!! well i would anyway!

Paxman II

Does any one know which side are telling lies? Is any one lying? Is there any truth in there at all? Perhaps it's all true?

The accusations on here are damming but there is no evidence that I know of which would make me believe everything is an out right lie.

I can't back this SISU run lot but I certainly won't call them out unless I have hard evidence. I'm not privy to anything that has gone on in the board room. Perhaps our Joe can bring his fans up to date eh?

Otis

Does any one know which side are telling lies? Is any one lying? Is there any truth in there at all? Perhaps it's all true?

The accusations on here are damming but there is no evidence that I know of which would make me believe everything is an out right lie.

I can't back this SISU run lot but I certainly won't call them out unless I have hard evidence. I'm not privy to anything that has gone on in the board room. Perhaps our Joe can bring his fans up to date eh?

Well either they lied or the council lied about that meeting that didn't take place.

brinner

where have you been for the last 9 months?

Users who are viewing this thread