Starting X1 v Forest (1 Viewer)

Offhegoes

If no one else goes in or out, are we looking at this?

Moore
Rose McFadz Hyam
Dabo Maartsen
Hamer Sheaf
O'Hare
Waghorn Gyokerres

Subs
Wilson
Drysdale
Da Costa
J. Burroughs
Jones
Walker
Enobakhare

Saddlebrains

Moore
Rose Fadz Hyam
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Maatsen
OHare
Waghorn Gyok

subs

Wilson
Cranie (think well sign him because we have fuck all at centre half)
Dacosta
Howley
Jones
Enobakhare
Walker

COV

Painfully obvious we're still 3 short

CM
2 CB needes ASAP

Do think that team gets past forest though

nobody really mentions Forest, have they done no business at all this summer? Think they were hit with covid the same as us as well. I like Hughton though, can’t imagine he’s coasting along, it will still be tough.. but we should win I think

Frostie

nobody really mentions Forest, have they done no business at all this summer? Think they were hit with covid the same as us as well. I like Hughton though, can’t imagine he’s coasting along, it will still be tough.. but we should win I think

They signed a backup goalkeeper, that's it.

skybluegod

That make the bench look weaker. At least with Bright, you've got someone who could change the game.

Not really? As if either of Hamer or Sheaf get injured then you'd be screwed in a far more crucial position of the pitch. At least one needs to be on the bench.

A fully fit bright you might have a point but given he is nowhere near the standard fitness wise and if better days is right and he's in the bad books I can't see him being on the bench Sunday.

You need a balanced bench just like you need a balanced team, you don't need bright and Jones and you don't need da Costa and Burroughs it's either or for each for me.

covcity4life

Happy enough with starting 11 altho we need better cbs

Hopefilly bright is on bench

For all our pretty play we still don't score a lot of always carve out clear cut chances. May need him later in game

Optimistic though

AOM

Who else do we have in the LWB position? Has Dacosta ever played on the left?

better days

Think we will get in a new CB by the weekend and he will play , I think this season Hyam and rose will be fighting for the right sided position and MR will be looking for a left footed CB , looks like crainie and sourve have been released though
Who'd be a trialist?
Football is a pretty ruthless game

junglej13

Think we will get in a new CB by the weekend and he will play , I think this season Hyam and rose will be fighting for the right sided position and MR will be looking for a left footed CB , looks like crainie and sourve have been released though
Interesting. The long term target you think @Skybluebeliever? I always felt Cranie and Souare were fall back options if the main targets fell through.

Frostie

Paris Maghoma of Brentford was apparently the midfield trialist last night according to Twitter.

cc84cov

If no one else goes in or out, are we looking at this?

Moore
Rose McFadz Hyam
Dabo Maartsen
Hamer Sheaf
O'Hare
Waghorn Gyokerres

Subs
Wilson
Drysdale
Da Costa
J. Burroughs
Jones