Starting X1 v Forest (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

1) the post is asking what is likely to happen not what people want to happen.

2) my follow up post clarifies why.
If Shipley is on the bench over Bright I’m getting Grendel to ring Kenny Jacket 😎

skybluegod

If Shipley is on the bench over Bright I’m getting Grendel to ring Kenny Jacket 😎

It doesn't make sense for the likes of Shipley and Allen to not be involved yesterday if they weren't going to be involved on Sunday. Especially given the need for balance.

If better days is right (as I have already said) then I imagine Robins will want to send a clear message.

Maybe it will be Bright over Jones on the bench, but again I doubt that given the above.

skybluesam66

It doesn't make sense for the likes of Shipley and Allen to not be involved yesterday if they weren't going to be involved on Sunday. Especially given the need for balance.

If better days is right (as I have already said) then I imagine Robins will want to send a clear message.

Maybe it will be Bright over Jones on the bench, but again I doubt that given the above.
Tisdale interview suggested Bright had served his punishment, and will now join back with the 1st team

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Tiny gripe, but the thread title having X1 is bugging me. It's either '11' or 'XI'.

P.S. I know the next time someone is going to put 1I just to annoy me!

Skybluebeliever

Interesting. The long term target you think @Skybluebeliever? I always felt Cranie and Souare were fall back options if the main targets fell through.
Yes think he’s been tracked before , we have been looking for the left footed centre half for a long time , we got away with playing Hyam there , when de costa was first brought in they thought he could play left side but clearly he cannot

SlowerThanPlatt

Yes think he’s been tracked before , we have been looking for the left footed centre half for a long time , we got away with playing Hyam there , when de costa was first brought in they thought he could play left side but clearly he cannot
Da Costa at centre back? That would be a sight to behold

Users who are viewing this thread