Staff Redundancies (1 Viewer)

Tad

So the big changeup because we were awful last season should mean that billy smith who works in the ticket office should be replaced because of how we played but the manager should stay?

How can somebody in the club shop be affecting the results??

I'm talking mainly about the club side, the shop I don't really know about. I don't buy jerseys etc. not my thing.

Steve.B50

stop moaning and do something, our club is almost dead and yet most people are just sitting around and thininking the problem will go away.
if people dont take some sort of action we finished, we need to protect the name if nothing else.

Tad

stop moaning and do something, our club is almost dead and yet most people are just sitting around and thininking the problem will go away.
if people dont take some sort of action we finished, we need to protect the name if nothing else.

There's nothing we can do. Unless someone on here as the funds to buy the club out of our debts, we're stuck with what we've got.

ccfcway

I cant hear Fisher now.........

"Theres some good news, and theres some bad news.....Unfortunately, there will be some redunancies, however, the good news is, I have been promoted"

Steve.B50

If we dont protect the club name we will not have anything to be "stuck with", Sisu will liquidate us tomorrow if it suited them. Administration is our very best option but thats not goung to happen as SISU worth to much.
Just look at Darlington and Rusdon & Dimonds, owners who did not care just closed them down like a bad business.

People do not want to accept that our club is at risk of not even starting next season.

ccfcway

If we dont protect the club name we will not have anything to be "stuck with", Sisu will liquidate us tomorrow if it suited them. Administration is our very best option but thats not goung to happen as SISU worth to much.
Just look at Darlington and Rusdon & Dimonds, owners who did not care just closed them down like a bad business.

People do not want to accept that our club is at risk of not even starting next season.

4000 disagree

CharlesMore

Anybody else heard the rumour that Steve Harrison left the club last week?

I know he has been a constant in the demise of the last few seasons, but if true it is another worrying developement.

ccfcway

Anybody else heard the rumour that Steve Harrison left the club last week?

I know he has been a constant in the demise of the last few seasons, but if true it is another worrying developement.

Really ?

Not but defeats since he has been at the club

Wont miss him at all

Marty

Shame the first team staff weren't given their redundancies. We're a league one club now so more cuts will be needed. I was half expecting this if i'm honest.

Sub

shame they dont carry the same level of cuts at board level and get rid of some if not all of the shite running this club :mad:

Marty

shame they dont carry the same level of cuts at board level and get rid of some if not all of the shite running this club :mad:

I think the problem is above their control, Sisu will be the ones who make the big decisions regarding budget/staff.

thorninmyside

so out of 28000 fans 4000 buy season tickets??? i think youll find a large majority of those season tickets are give aways, corporate season tickets that are contracted for a number of years on a rolling basis and the city mugs who just dont get the situation, the real die hards who for what ever reason get some little pleasure from the punnishment of watching the shite that we pass off as football.

i personally think some of these loons who have bought in to the div 3 circus that is about to take place are simply doing it to prove they are a REAL fan. most of us .... if we are honest will go to possibly 3 or 4 games next season and if they look to be promotion possible maybe we will see out the last 5 games of the season with 10 to 14 thousand fans attending. the 4000 seasons tickets sold so far shows a growing unreal expectation by some fans. we are very likely to go down agains yet, im sorry to say

valiant15

You've just stuck up for sisu on another thread about them having to fund us out of their own pockets but now your saying youll only go to a handfull of games next season. Aren't you part of the problem then?

pw362

28000 sky blues fans ? Where does that figure come from ? Certainly not from average attendance since we moved to the Ricoh. Last time there were that many at one game would be 16 th May 1987.

Last edited:

thorninmyside

im being honest with what i expect most of us to do. be selective about what games we go to. yes your right i am part of the problem, i admit it that is why im puttinf the question out there to others. we are all a huge part of the problem. the club in my opinion and many older fans opinions is finished, dead in the water, the owners, the players, managers, fans ... we are all to blame

Marty

Well where is it then? Stop sticking up for the lieing bastards.

Will you calm down, you may live longer.

The budget would have been dealt with months ago, just because they choose not to disclose the budget doesn't mean there isn't one. I think you have to remember who we're dealing with, these people are extermly successful business men and women, they are where they are today due to their hard nose decisions that suit themselves, they don't care about you, me or any other city fans. They have made their money from companies like us and will continue to do so in the future. To suggest they haven't done something as simple as draw up a budget would be naive.

Like I said earlier, Sisu will be making all the big decisions regarding budget, the board members will just have to put up with it, If they don't like they can leave, but they won't, they are all sat on cushty jobs earning upwards of 40k a year. These people will be interlinked with one another as friends and for that reason won't want to upset each other, so they pass the buck further down the like, a couple of lads in the club shop or a coach they have never met over a friend?? I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread