Staff Redundancies (1 Viewer)

pb2875

Not sure how to read this but letters have been issued to ALL staff about possible redundancies due to relegation to league 1. Everyone including academy staff have been issued with this news!

tippex9

Another D&G post

Sub

SISU are going to shut the club down bunch of wankers i really think we will not start next season and everyone and everything is going to get sold :(:(:(

pb2875

Ah ok. Yeah! I had my letter yesterday! Bit of a shitter really!

Nothing cut and dried but do wonder about the future as the Chinese investor talk all gone very quiet at the club since we all finished for the summer.

cloughie

Ah ok. Yeah! I had my letter yesterday! Bit of a shitter really!

Nothing cut and dried but do wonder about the future as the Chinese investor talk all gone very quiet at the club since we all finished for the summer.

Did the letter say if you are the last person in the building can you switch the lights off?

pb2875

No, wish I knew what was happening tho! Not only affecting the fans but people who Rely on the club for there livelihood

Last edited:

Grendel

SISU are going to shut the club down bunch of wankers i really think we will not start next season and everyone and everything is going to get sold :(:(:(

No football club this size has ever put shut down and there have been many poor owners of football clubs. Frankly you base this on nothing and it is becoming tiresome.

Redundancies are very sad for the individual's concerned but are a natural process of an organisation faced with reduced demand and revenue. No more and no less.

cloughie

No, wish I knew what was happening tho! Not only affecting the fans but people who Felton the club for there livelihood

Sorry to hear as people forget the personal pain of losing a job but these bunch of '.I can't find a word to describe them. owners just don't give a monkies about the employees. the fans or the club

what do you mean I seem to have missed your point

First we had a WUM (a 3 x letter acronym) and there were lots of them (WUM's that is) - now we have a D&GWUM (a 5 x letter acronym that still makes sense) - just waitng for another acronym to be plonked on the end.

How about D&GWUMIMO............

Translation example only:

I think that Cloughie is a D&GWUMIMO or
I think that Cloughie is a Doom and Gloom Wind Up Merchant In My Opinion

Get It !!! - look at the paper and ink it saves

Before you all fall asleep...

NURSE.....NURSE..... where's my Horlicks ???

PUSB

CCFCSteve

They'll probably blame the council/acl for not reducing the rent or giving them the stadium. Whilst I accept we have no option but sisu at present (all the people telling them to f*ck off, there's currently no alternative) they have taken little or no responsibility for the current predicament ie a small investment in jan mayve seen the club retain championship status, late accounts and subsequent transfer embargo stifling next seasons chances. Redundancies are unfortunately the next inevitable effect of a very poorly managed club. Hope the news improves for those put on notice

Skyblue4u

Don't shoot the messenger but I did see Tim fisher purchasing 30 quids worth of lecky cards and 5 lucky dips on the euro millions last saturday in. Morrison's.I put the 24 boxes of grass seed down to personal use :pimp:

AFCCOVENTRY

No, wish I knew what was happening tho! Not only affecting the fans but people who Rely on the club for there livelihood

Sorry to hear the news.

I thought sisu had already streamlined the business on the staffing front but I hope there are no further cuts.

I wouldn't be surprised that sisu blame fans for not buying enough season tickets as an excuse.

Hope it works out for you though. Not a nice thing at all.

Club is in the biggest turmoil ever right now.

thorninmyside

i couldnt care less if its true or not, but how could it be a bad thing? surely we all want out with everyone at the club, the players, the management, the board, the office staff, the backroom staff, security, finance, and so on.... dont we all want everything about that losing mentality to go away from the club? isnt everyone ready for a brand new start> a freshener ?

look at Man City, its what they did, yes they had the money but the principle is the same. the club imo is the football equivilent of a disgraced and corrupt department of a big business. in those circumstances everyone is removed. a blank canvas is the only way forward, the sooner the club issues a statement saying "every player is up for sale" and makes every single member of club staff redundant the better. it all stinks at the club, the ticket office is a joke, the finance dept runs like a backstreet bookkeepers and the 'product' is a mess. the staff are rude, the fiascos over pricing, missing tickets and prepaid food vouchers showed the club and its staff to be a blinding joke. for me and many others like me i would personally love to see a slaughter of all staff and players because they were all part of the last 2 years that most of us have sufferedmuch pain from. goodbye and good riddance. If theyre out of work tough on them, they all failed at the club, from the so called star players to the little shitebag who gave me food poisoning from serving me a overpriced ecoli filled hotdog! sick and shits for weeks?!! but if it came to a choice of the little crapster keeping his job and the players leaving the club ill take the ecoli giving bugger every time. Keep the burger boy /// lose the macsheffries

Brighton Sky Blue

TIMS, I find it incredible that at this time, when jobs are going left right and centre, you see non footballing staff being laid off as a good thing. They are not the ones to blame for the pathetic state of affairs and are the last people who should suffer. Unbelievable.

Grendel

i couldnt care less if its true or not, but how could it be a bad thing? surely we all want out with everyone at the club, the players, the management, the board, the office staff, the backroom staff, security, finance, and so on.... dont we all want everything about that losing mentality to go away from the club? isnt everyone ready for a brand new start> a freshener ?

look at Man City, its what they did, yes they had the money but the principle is the same. the club imo is the football equivilent of a disgraced and corrupt department of a big business. in those circumstances everyone is removed. a blank canvas is the only way forward, the sooner the club issues a statement saying "every player is up for sale" and makes every single member of club staff redundant the better. it all stinks at the club, the ticket office is a joke, the finance dept runs like a backstreet bookkeepers and the 'product' is a mess. the staff are rude, the fiascos over pricing, missing tickets and prepaid food vouchers showed the club and its staff to be a blinding joke. for me and many others like me i would personally love to see a slaughter of all staff and players because they were all part of the last 2 years that most of us have sufferedmuch pain from. goodbye and good riddance. If theyre out of work tough on them, they all failed at the club, from the so called star players to the little shitebag who gave me food poisoning from serving me a overpriced ecoli filled hotdog! sick and shits for weeks?!! but if it came to a choice of the little crapster keeping his job and the players leaving the club ill take the ecoli giving bugger every time. Keep the burger boy /// lose the macsheffries

That's outrageous.

Grendel

Kd,has any football club had a hedgefund as owners before? I Havent a clue.

No I don't know but the loans to fund Manchester United are through a series of hedge funds to their parent company Red Football Joint Venture Ltd.

Tad

Before I start I just want to say, this is my view. Nothing more.

Before the season ended I said the club needs a fresh start. Reset everything. All players, all staff (and owners). We haven't got new owners or a new manager (*sigh*), but i feel this is the right way forward. I feel sorry for anyone who loses there job at a time like this, and I wish them all the best for the future. However, there is no excuse for how poor the staff have been. I'm not talking about since SISU took control. I mean over our entire time in the championship. We were never rolling in money, but nor is many clubs in the championship. I am sorry for the staff, but a line has to be drawn. We can't keep depending on people that simply aren't giving us a return. We still have BIG problems, there's no question of that, but I do feel a clean slate like this was needed.

Nick

Administrator
So the big changeup because we were awful last season should mean that billy smith who works in the ticket office should be replaced because of how we played but the manager should stay?

How can somebody in the club shop be affecting the results??

Users who are viewing this thread