ST sales (2 Viewers)

hill83

You keep saying this but I've never seen the club say we have sold an amount on a Friday and then announce a lower attendance on the actual day.

Leave him alone. He's stated several times it's his opinion so he's allowed to say whatever he wants unchallenged.

Liquid Gold

Leave him alone. He's stated several times it's his opinion so he's allowed to say whatever he wants unchallenged.
It's my opinion that we sell out every week and nobody can tell me different because it's my opinion.

The waiting list for season tickets has 100,000 people on it... In my opinion.

Liquid Gold

did fans turn on the local businessmen before they bought the club?

game gets more realistic every season
It's too hard now. It was fine when I was a student and could dedicate days to it but now I don't have the time it's fucked. I'm currently in the French legue 2 and keep getting sacked by various teams because I can't turn any of them round.

covcity4life

It's too hard now. It was fine when I was a student and could dedicate days to it but now I don't have the time it's fucked. I'm currently in the French legue 2 and keep getting sacked by various teams because I can't turn any of them round.

i just finished up a 10 season game with my mate

i won 3 leagues with chelsea and 2 champions leagues. 2 league cups and 2 fa cups

he(arsenal) won nothing till final season where he did treble. and now he wont shut the fuck up

annoying.

Liquid Gold

i just finished up a 10 season game with my mate

i won 3 leagues with chelsea and 2 champions leagues. 2 league cups and 2 fa cups

he(arsenal) won nothing till final season where he did treble. and now he wont shut the fuck up

annoying.
The game changes difficulty based on what you put your past experience as. I've been setting myself as amateur footballer from Denmark and it's so hard.

skybluebeduff

Got lucky 2 weeks ago on the horses from a tipster called The Winners Enclosure (google him), won £1500 from a £10 bet.

So I caved and spent £600 on 4 season tickets, 2 were free because my boys are 6 and 8. Made them JSB's too.

I've had enough of talking and wasting my precious time on SISU, fuck them, nothing works does it?

Just waiting on the shirts to be rel;eased to see if I like them or not, if not i'll be buying some retro ones on Ebay.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Got lucky 2 weeks ago on the horses from a tipster called The Winners Enclosure (google him), won £1500 from a £30 bet.

So I caved and spent £600 on 4 season tickets, 2 were free because my boys are 6 and 8. Made them JSB's too.

I've had enough of talking and wasting my precious time on SISU, fuck them, nothing works does it?

Just waiting on the shirts to be rel;eased to see if I like them or not, if not i'll be buying some retro ones on Ebay.

Fair play to you!

I know what you mean about wasting time, I know I say people will only be spiting themselves if they don't go and watch probably shitty league 2 football but in truth they probably will be. Sad as it is.

Your lads will like the JSB stuff, get them down to the party at christmas as well to meet the players etc. None of that good stuff is SISU so should / hopefully will be kept seperate from the politics.

Always thought you were an alright fella ;) Even if you probably still drink WKD in Wetherspoons, I can look past that!

Skybluefaz

Got lucky 2 weeks ago on the horses from a tipster called The Winners Enclosure (google him), won £1500 from a £30 bet.

Sisu apologist ;). Good on you, going to sit down at the computer and sort a ST for me and my 5 year old boy later.

covcity4life

you kick off everytime he has news about takeover, but soon as he gets a ST you say he is an alright fella

but not bias right?

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
you kick off everytime he has news about takeover, but soon as he gets a ST you say he is an alright fella

but not bias right?

giphy.gif

Nah, he's always been alright but was just fighting it and playing hard to get. ;)

Also, you do realise I can think somebody is chatting shit in one thread but think they make sense in another....Some people anyway :eek:

Astute

Where's that then? Seems like you are just making shit up.
You for one are hoping that STH's buy all the away tickets so nobody else can do away games. And it doesn't take a lot for you to get going.

Nick

Administrator
You for one are hoping that STH's buy all the away tickets so nobody else can do away games. And it doesn't take a lot for you to get going.

No, I said people will have an issue with ST holders getting priority and say things like it's being done to prevent protests against SISU and crazy stuff like that.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

No, I said people will have an issue with ST holders getting priority and say things like it's being done to prevent protests against SISU and crazy stuff like that.
I always hated them complaints. the telegraph always ran a story during the Chelsea and Crewe games about how a fan of 30 years couldn't get tickets.

Then people would say it's a disgrace and so many should be kept back etc

skybluebeduff

Fair play to you!

I know what you mean about wasting time, I know I say people will only be spiting themselves if they don't go and watch probably shitty league 2 football but in truth they probably will be. Sad as it is.

Your lads will like the JSB stuff, get them down to the party at christmas as well to meet the players etc. None of that good stuff is SISU so should / hopefully will be kept seperate from the politics.

Always thought you were an alright fella ;) Even if you probably still drink WKD in Wetherspoons, I can look past that!
Ha only Birra Moretti gets drank in Spoons, because you get more than a pints worth out the bottle ;)

Nick

Administrator
I always look at those tip sites but always seems a con so dont know what to believe.

Astute

I hope season ticket holders get 6 each to buy for away games next season. Hardly any will make it to general sale with the tiny away ends we're going to be in.
Or like this?

skybluebeduff

I always look at those tip sites but always seems a con so dont know what to believe.
I started small, seen he kept winning, then started getting bigger, his daily double yesterday won, and his NAP, and we all combined them with a treble and that won top. Nearly £400 profit y.day.
He won't win everyday but i'm that much in profit I'm literally gobsmacked at how well he does.

Astute

A mate of mine is following one on twatter which is on football. I have had a treble come up the last 3 days following the tips. They also do £25 to £10,000 low odds once a day. They keep going with putting all the winnings on until they reach the target. It has come up 3 times this year so far.

skybluebeduff

Beduff , how many bets did you put on before he came good ?
What's today's bet v
Spent £20 before I started winning with his tips, now over £1900 in profit... in two weeks!
Daily Win Double Horse Racing Tips from The Winners Enclosure that his double today
Horse Racing NAP of the Day from The Winners Enclosure that's his NAP (best horse pick)

I've put all three horses on a trixie, £1.50 e/w costs £12, pays back £65.

I'd suggest to just do his NAP until you feel confident. Like I said, he don't win them everyday, just follow him on Facebook and you'l see all the people who are on it and following him.

skybluebeduff

A mate of mine is following one on twatter which is on football. I have had a treble come up the last 3 days following the tips. They also do £25 to £10,000 low odds once a day. They keep going with putting all the winnings on until they reach the target. It has come up 3 times this year so far.
I've seen that too, but haven't got the balls to go half way on those type of bets, once i'm in the hundreds, I withdraw, too much to risk.

Users who are viewing this thread