St George's Day...... (1 Viewer)

Westendlad

Just got back from work and came on to add to the St George's day thread but errr their isn't one !! Anyway Happy St George's Day everyone (whats left of it !)........

Westendlad

Good one. CoE state that you cannot celebrate saint days in easter week. It's 29th of April. I think the catholics are doing it on the 30th. Plenty of time to dry clean your chainmail suit.
What the fuuuuuuuck. Are you mad ?

ccfctommy

Enjoyed the festivities in Broadgate yesterday. Saw it from my window. An old Japanese tourist asked me what it was for and thought the Morris dancing was religious!

Otis

Enjoyed the festivities in Broadgate yesterday. Saw it from my window. An old Japanese tourist asked me what it was for and thought the Morris dancing was religious!

Oh, come on!!! Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

rondog1973

The 'Church' can go fuck itself......This is a day for English people to celebrate their patron day but thanks to scum like you we are labelled racist to fly the St George Flag.....Grin as much as you want but times are changing my friend.....
Are you going to turn into Frank Doberman again next year when you realise Easter Sunday hasn't fallen on the same day as the previous year?

Happy St George's day anyway, whatever day it falls on..

Nick

Administrator
Are you going to turn into Frank Doberman again next year when you realise Easter Sunday hasn't fallen on the same day as the previous year?

Happy St George's day anyway, whatever day it falls on..

783925dd2be88ea6b623405bdabb3611_400x400.jpeg

skybluetony176

The 'Church' can go fuck itself......This is a day for English people to celebrate their patron day but thanks to scum like you we are labelled racist to fly the St George Flag.....Grin as much as you want but times are changing my friend.....

Ha ha ha. Getting angry at the church of ENGLAND saying we can’t celebrate a foreigner on a certain day. How very English of you. Oh, by the way it’s called a St George’s Cross not a St George’s Flag.

Users who are viewing this thread