St Andrews (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You post sense mate, but there aint a cat in hells chance we will be near the top two by Xmas!? Where are the goals going to come from? I just hope he's got wingers lined up for Jan......

But why do we need wingers in a formation that doesn't play them? Jobello played more like a traditional winger and we had Godden isolated. The couple of games he's missed we've created quite a lot of chances and not scored them. Rather than bringing in new players maybe MR should consider spending the cash on a dedicated forwards coach?

Sky Blue Harry H

What was the attendance last night?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

About 4,700 (including about 200? of them) This was always going to be the smallest gate of the season (imo) Wet Wednesday night with barely any away following. We don't know what gates have been budgeted for, but when we play the likes of Ipswich, Sunderland *even Bolton) who bring a decent away following, we will see a few plus 7k gates. Think we will average around the 6k mark by the end of the season (may go a bit higher if we can stay around the play offs but not much more) I think we will have a stronger squad next season (if we are in the same division) as most purchases are likely to involve the attacking areas, and we are fairly sound defensively and in midfield (when Kelly is fit!) If the football stays positive/attractive, I think we could 'survive' another season at Stans, but I don't want to stay here, and no signs of 'movement' will test the resolve of a few.

pusbccfc

Was a better atmosphere last night. People seemed well up for it from the start of the second half. Credit to Fleetwood fans who were fantastic.

Absolute ball ache getting back though and the pie was shit.

ccfcway

Anyone want 2 x season tickets for Wednesday? Getting a bit boring watching all this pretty football with no end product. It's like whacking your dick against a wall, fun for a few minutes - but then extremely painful.

Shame you missed it

skyblue1991

First time to St Andrews on Weds.

It was certainly a different experience to the Ricoh, much more traditional than sticking a bowl in the middle of nowhere with little going on outside the ground.

Bit annoying that stewards got a bit anal about where I sat; wanted to sit with my mates who are season ticket holders but as I paid on the gate I was just allocated somewhere random. Wouldn't mind if there was 20k of us but there was only 4.5k, hardly a sell out!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Skybluefaz

It was certainly a different experience to the Ricoh, much more traditional than sticking a bowl in the middle of nowhere with little going on outside the ground.

Bit annoying that stewards got a bit anal about where I sat; wanted to sit with my mates who are season ticket holders but as I paid on the gate I was just allocated somewhere random. Wouldn't mind if there was 20k of us but there was only 4.5k, hardly a sell out!

It's because of the action of a few pricks at the Doncaster game. All trying to squeeze into block 33 without tickets. Ended up fighting each other and blocking the gangway and other people's views. Might seem harsh but as someone with a season ticket there I'm happy they are taking action.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's also best to keep on top of it because if there one day is a large gate and people have got used to just sitting where they like, a small minority will get arsey about having to move that day and cause problems even though they're in the wrong. Like all things best to nip it in the bud.

Blind-Faith

First time at St. Andrews today , parking wise, is it best just to punch in St. Andrews to the sat nav and just find somewhere to park at the ground, are there plenty of options? Thanks in advance you lovely helpful bunch!!

skyblue1991

First time at St. Andrews today , parking wise, is it best just to punch in St. Andrews to the sat nav and just find somewhere to park at the ground, are there plenty of options? Thanks in advance you lovely helpful bunch!!
Storrs Pl
Birmingham
Google Maps

The Roost for a beer or two is 5 mins walk away and the ground another few mins walk from there.

Saddlebrains

Atmosphere has been toilet past few games. Gates dropping due to the weather and time of year. Pitch starting to show a bit of wear.

Think the honeymoons over lads. Shame as the first couple of months there were great

Users who are viewing this thread