St Andrews confirmed! (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I thought they were called "Preservation Sky Blues"? Surely the bit were the statement said that the deal offered could bankrupt the club should impact his view?

I think his meeting with Wasps impacted his view ;)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We should organise a boycott of any business who sponsors or invests in wasps.
Maybe we could convince local business people that it would be counter productive to be associated with them.
This is now the way to go. We can get angry with our own disgusting owners and the council as much as we like, but we have to try and turn those businesses/individuals who put money into wasps off future investment. This needs a thread of its own.

ccfctommy

I thought they were called "Preservation Sky Blues"? Surely the bit were the statement said that the deal offered could bankrupt the club should impact his view?

I've just tweeted them - they need to reveal what happened with their meeting with Eastwood.

torchomatic

RoboCCFC90

I f***ing hate SISU, b**t***s, we are Coventry not bloody Birmingham B, well that is me completely out of any games at all next season. Once was a disaster, twice is totally unforgivable. SISU thanks for leaving such a stain on our club, now just f off !!

Thank fuck for that.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

That's more like it.

SkyblueBri

I wonder how many will go after they find out there’s no car park plus it one of the least salubrious parts of Brum

RoboCCFC90

Erm, the post that the PSB group have put up - this is about SISU trying to bust wasps like they tried with acl. They can’t deliver on it because it’s against what they are trying to do.

Anyway enjoy going to bordesley green..... I could call you a prick too but I won’t lower myself....

So the below is okay then? The hands of SISU may not be clean, but Wasps can fuck off as well and if you're too dim to see it then you can follow suit.

We have said previously and continue to state publicly and clearly, the Club’s willing intention to do a deal to stay at the Ricoh Arena. However, in order for a deal to be agreed between landlord and tenant, the conditions for the deal need to be deliverable by the tenant. What the landlord requested of CCFC’s owners and ultimately, the Club, was simply not deliverable. It can be argued that the landlord was fully aware of this.

higgs

Will James be running boat trips up to the games in Brum and will the booze be included?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ashdown

I can't believe the division and name calling on here. Predictable I guess but completely destroying any chance of unity amongst City fans. Despite all the rallying calls it's going to be a disaster ! I hope they win a court case eventually but fuck the hedge fund bastards on both sides. CCFC will only ever be the losers, SISU wouldn't invest any compensation in the football club even if they won and that could be years away. This will once again alienate a lot of older folk and families from watching their club regularly. It's plain embarrassing thinking Wasps will go pop anytime soon, they will get help from some knob or restructure their finances. Shame on all involved here !

SKYBLUES90

Utter shambles. Sisu, Wasps, CCC, EFL should all hang their heads in shame.

Needs to be a total boycott next season.

stay_up_skyblues

I wonder how many will go after they find out there’s no car park plus it one of the least salubrious parts of Brum

There are numerous car parks within walking distance, particularly in Digbeth, and a fair bit of street parking about too. Plenty of bus services to and from Cov/Brum City Centre also. Small Heath is, however, an absolute shit hole. Better to drink in Centre and Digbeth then walk/bus.

Gutted but not surprised. All parties to blame but will be very interested to see the outcome of this EC complaint.

I will be going down given the circumstances and it is only 15 mins on the bus from Solihull. Every cloud.

Nick

Administrator
trust.PNG

I guess the anger is going to be at the EFL for allowing a groundshare and giving the club alternative options? Good to see the Trust starting early.

vow

We should organise a boycott of any business who sponsors or invests in wasps.
Maybe we could convince local business people that it would be counter productive to be associated with them.
I'll not be buying an F-Type and trading in my Lear Jet too this year now.

That'll learn 'em.

stupot07

This is really sad news, I always felt a deal would be reached to stay at the ricoh.

I'm seeing a lot of vitriol on Facebook today blaming sisu, and whilst they are a bunch of c*nts this is ultimately down to wasps unrealistic or achievable conditions.

Any cov fan who now goes to watch wasps needs a long hard look at themselves.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

Chance for the trust to redeem themselves. Start campaigning for people to go in numbers, arrange transport to make sure the kids an old boys can get over there.

And make it clear that there will be protests at every single Wasps game. Frankly the time for all this 'don't upset them' bollocks has passed. Couldn't care less how much disruption there is to their games now. They've shown they don't give a shit about us, why should we be concerned about them.
21 turned up last time.... if people are serious about protesting then fecking turn out.... don’t do feck all and then moan about it. Be angry but use that anger in a productive way. Sick of us sitting back and taking this from the Cockney Cuckoos.....pffffffffffffff

cc84cov

What are we thinking attendance wise at St Andrews ? Doubt I’m gonna go tbh having a long think about it time money etc the whole thing is beyond a joke

sky_blue_up_north

Thats going to save me a few quid in travel and season ticket then.... Not it Cov I won't going

SKYBLUES90

Boycott the Ricoh not our team pusb

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is bigger than the team now. Should we just roll over and let them think this is acceptable!? Where does it end.

Should of been the same at Northampton. Total boycott sends a bigger message than 2-3k fans going.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

In this instance, what could SISU have done?
This is exactly my point. Suddenly SISU are seen as the victim in this . It really matters not one jot about the football club, even less the supporters. Yes, poor SISU, they deserve better.

Users who are viewing this thread