Squad required for top 6 (2 Viewers)

Sky

i don't rate sheff at LM and think he could push 20 goals if he played as a striker all season

Nonleagueherewecome

Actual squad? Something like:

Dunn
Burge

Clarke (if we are lucky)
Christie
Willis
Cameron
Henderson
Hussey

Bell
Baker
Gael
Thomas
Ruffles
McSheffrey
Roberts

Platt
Jeffers
McDonald
Richards

Plus the youth to fill the gaps-although if we were Pompey, we'd refuse to pick them..

Astute

I'm not a Tory lover but i'm not some looney leftie, where everything is perfect and everyone is equal. Austerity measures needed to be taken, there was no way that the current level of spending was sustainable, I even believe Labour have said the same, they sold all our futures away with their crazy policies & illegal wars which have cost the tax payers billions.

They all do it. Who sold our gas and oil off cheap? What happened with BT, British Gas, Water Board, British Rail and even all the council houses?

Nothing to do with football so I won't say anything ;-)

Astute

Sheffers and McDonald would terrorise most defences in Div3. Play Platt as well.

covcity4life

Sheffers and McDonald would terrorise most defences in Div3. Play Platt as well.

agreed and i believe baker would too

from what ive seen of league one playoffs most teams play physical long ball,we dealt with that very well vs the best of that ilk(WHU) im still optimistic for next year

ccfcway

Actual squad? Something like:

Dunn
Burge

Clarke (if we are lucky)
Christie
Willis
Cameron
Henderson
Hussey

Bell
Baker
Gael
Thomas
Ruffles
McSheffrey
Roberts

Platt
Jeffers
McDonald
Richards

Plus the youth to fill the gaps-although if we were Pompey, we'd refuse to pick them..

thats a league 2 squad at VERY best !

Marty

They all do it. Who sold our gas and oil off cheap? What happened with BT, British Gas, Water Board, British Rail and even all the council houses?

Nothing to do with football so I won't say anything ;-)

Agree, each government has had it's turn in destroying this country and turning it into liberal multicultural shit hole that it now is. We haven't got a pot to piss in and we had floods of foreigners coming in living of the state. Don't you feel so 'enriched' now? It was nothing more then Labour buying votes.

Privatisation isn't necessarily a bad thing. It leads to competition, I don't know the facts of those cases you mentioned and can't be bothered to look them up. Grantee due to our inept previous governments the tax-payers have been screwed over though. Didn't really want to get into a politics conversation.

So just to sum up Tories = Cunts, Labour = Cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread