Spurs tickets (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

I don't know why but i don't feel that bothered about the spurs game at the moment, maybe when it gets closer.
I will be at stevenage and MK games over xmas though.

skybluereeve

I am going but in the spurs end,my best mate spurs fan and we been waiting 9 years for this fixture! I can wait just hope we do ourselfs proud

Baginton

Going by whats online, loads of seats left in block 32 ...

seating_plan.jpg

kepit 2 yusen

Can I ask what time you ordered yours at? <br />
<br />
I ordered them at about 7ish on Monday evening so I assume its because it was out of ffice hours so didn't get posted til the next day.
<br />
<br />

I ordered them about mid day mate. I suspect you will get yours today.

CTID

Well that was a fuckin shambles! Selected my 2 seats, hit checkout, put my card details in....transaction failed, now sold out! great, oh well...shrewsbury and preston it is :)

skyblueref

Don't even know if I've got tickets, have put in card details at checkout, seats were clearly green when selected and still waiting over 30 mins later, anyone else with same problem???

CovMatt1987

if youve put your card details in you should have got far enough to get them...........although worrying if you havent had the confirmation!

i was on bang at 9am, selected the seats no problem - went to checkout, and the screen went white and just kept buffering, assume this is when the surge of people hit. wouldnt come back on so logged off and prayed they were still in my basket - which the were! then got through and made the payment. i think they stay in your basket for ten minutes, so either your payment has gone through and you are sorted, but if not.........probably bad news im afraid mate

skyblueref

Well that was a miracle, just logged out and back in and over 40mins later they were still in basket and managed to purchase straight away!!!!! :D

skybluesteve76

There's some right stoopid people on the FBK page saying glory hunters got tickets!
There's me thinking the vast majority sold to ST holders and members.

CTID

Well that was a miracle, just logged out and back in and over 40mins later they were still in basket and managed to purchase straight away!!!!! :D

Well that didnt work for me. "Your Basket = 0 Items" lol.

My son is not going to be amused!

wingy

Well that was a fuckin shambles! Selected my 2 seats, hit checkout, put my card details in....transaction failed, now sold out! great, oh well...shrewsbury and preston it is :)

Bound to be a couple become available nearer the time CTID,even I don't know if I can actually go as waiting for work confirmation.

CTID

Im not overly bothered as wasnt sure if i wanted to go anyway, just my lad doesnt stop going on about it at the minute so he's going to be dissappointed. I got MK Dons tickets and will get shews and preston JPT for him so hopefully that softens the blow!

Website was a shambles though, shame a fair few missed out when we were poised at 9am to order them

wingy

Out of curiosity CTID how many matches do you think you and he will get to over the Season,if its any more than ten it really makes sense to get the ST on the 0% finance.:p

kg82

Im not overly bothered as wasnt sure if i wanted to go anyway, just my lad doesnt stop going on about it at the minute so he's going to be dissappointed. I got MK Dons tickets and will get shews and preston JPT for him so hopefully that softens the blow!

Website was a shambles though, shame a fair few missed out when we were poised at 9am to order them

You'll get that on any website though when something's in demand - try ticket master on the morning of them selling stones tickets and you and the buffering symbol get a lot of time together!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Damn all the glory hunting ST and Membership holders snapping up 90% of the Spurs tickets. I got a ticket but I don't want to go now with all these plastics I'm just going to go Preston and MK Dons with all the real fans. :claping hands:

ccfchandsy

Damn all the glory hunting ST and Membership holders snapping up 90% of the Spurs tickets. I got a ticket but I don't want to go now with all these plastics I'm just going to go Preston and MK Dons with all the real fans. :claping hands:

Ill have yours then if you don't wanna go

CTID

Out of curiosity CTID how many matches do you think you and he will get to over the Season,if its any more than ten it really makes sense to get the ST on the 0% finance.:p

We got to every home game last year bar 3, and 2 or 3 away. This year its been less so, mainly due to the missus being out of work so i cant justify the money. Would love to get season tickets on credit except my credit rating took a hammering when i was 18 and ten years on its still shocking, only just turning it around now so maybe next year. had planned all pre-season to get a season ticket for me and my lad but then she lost her job so had to re-think. Regret it big time but ill probably get to about 10 league games, most of the cup games (except spurs obviously lol)

wingy

Hard times mate ,if it ends up I can't go you're welcome to it,there will definately be a few that become available on here as committments will get in the way for some.

CTID

Hard times mate ,if it ends up I can't go you're welcome to it,there will definately be a few that become available on here as committments will get in the way for some.

Cheers mate appreciate it....but listen to this for a turn up for the books! Ive just recieved an email confirming my £20 refund for an adults ticket for the spurs match. Thought nothing of it until i then received an email confirming my purchase of an adult and childs ticket.

On the phone to them now to find out what the hell is going on but by the looks of it i actually have tickets! Very strange goings on. Especially after my initial messing around on the site i couldnt find a seat next to each other so thought sod it he can just sit on my lap, this was the transaction that failed. Yet i seem to have tickets sat next to each other?? I am wondering if they have attempted to sort out the mess on the site by manually moving people around where possible? Either way, my lad is going to be a happy boy if i actually have tickets. If not then they are playing with my emotions big time haha

CTID

I guess ive been a good boy this year because i will be collecting my tickets on the way home from work. They confirmed the issue i had with my transaction was displayed at my end but it was processed at their end so they re-jigged the seating and got me and my son seats next to each other. Looking forward to seeing his face tuesday morning now, may aswel take all the other pressies back because he wont care about them! haha

Users who are viewing this thread