Sponsoring a Player - Fellatio Martinez

BornSlippySkyBlue

May 21, 2015
Could just go for 'sponsored by Martinez' then. More family friendly.
Treading carefully due to the sensitive nature of the thread, but there’s a joke in there somewhere...

In all seriousness, I think an attempt should be made to use his username wherever possible, it was how most of us knew him anyway and any success in getting ‘Fellatio’ into print or other media (Clive...) would make him piss his posthumous ring. Although his partner may not agree, so there’s that I guess.

Skyblueweeman

Dec 7, 2011
Portsmouth
Yeah maybe check with his partner first I guess but I'd be up for chipping in.

Skyblueweeman

Dec 7, 2011
Portsmouth
Has he died?
Unfortunately yes. He passed away from Coronavirus recently. There's a thread on it. Shouldn't be too far down the list if you have a look...think it was simply titled Fellatio Martinez.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Have asked for a list of player shirts available.

Last year it was £100, have asked for pricing for this year but thinking if anybody wanted to chip in. Could then donate the signed shirt to the family zone to raffle off at the Christmas Party or somehow raffle it for the Season Ticket Fund?

CJ_covblaze

May 19, 2013
Coventry
That’s a nice idea. Who’s collecting the cash?

NorthernWisdom

Apr 23, 2013
Have asked for a list of player shirts available.

Last year it was £100, have asked for pricing for this year but thinking if anybody wanted to chip in. Could then donate the signed shirt to the family zone to raffle off at the Christmas Party or somehow raffle it for the Season Ticket Fund?
Family zone restricts first name to initial, for sure!

Reactions: JimmyHillsbeard

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Yeah I am just waiting for an email about player availability and a price.

I will just ask them straight and explain, say it needs to be borderline but what can we get away with :)

Reactions: shmmeee

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Right then, have managed to get a first team player's away shirt thanks to the club being really helpful!

Now, Fellatio is not going to be allowed in there sadly but the club are open to other plays on words that may help get around it.

I am thinking B.J. Martinez & Foo Fighter

I said that I would send the list of suggestions over and they will pick the most risky one they can allow!

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
Right then, have managed to get a first team player's away shirt thanks to the club being really helpful!

Now, Fellatio is not going to be allowed in there sadly but the club are open to other plays on words that may help get around it.

I am thinking B.J. Martinez & Foo Fighter

I said that I would send the list of suggestions over and they will pick the most risky one they can allow!
The club is so good these days.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Obviously they have to be careful, people will be advertising their businesses so might get funny if above them is the word "Fellatio" but they might be able to wangle a B.J. in.

So the more suggestions the better, if they can be disguised as well then bonus!

If there's a signed shirt from the player, we can give it to the family zone to raffle off to raise funds or the ST fund?

Warwickhunt

Nov 16, 2012
Yeah I am just waiting for an email about player availability and a price.

I will just ask them straight and explain, say it needs to be borderline but what can we get away with :)
use my handle Nick! LOL

Reactions: Nick

JulianDarbyFTW

Aug 3, 2011
Therr must be a play on the name Isaac that we can do - like Isaac Cok, or Isaac A. Nob.