Match Thread Southend United vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 20th Oct (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Great win. Well deserved and should have wrapped game up earlier (ball over line and not shooting when in decent positions). Thought the back four were excellent when defending but Willis I think on wrong side chasing back when they scored. They were pressing when the player sent off but largely we controlled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

Fantastic to see Robins instilling the ‘fight til the game is won’ motto into the squad. Thoroughly deserved 3 points, over the moon with that City!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Damn you City! Why must you pull off a last minute win when I had fifty quid on a draw today!!?? I was all excited until that goal went in! Ah well. I'll just contain my happiness later, with a few Jameson's for the win!

Sky Blue Pete

Southend friend fuming with ref Over 2 footed tackle by Willis or Davies and then sending their man off for winning the ball

lifeskyblue

Southend friend fuming with ref Over 2 footed tackle by Willis or Davies and then sending their man off for winning the ball

Surely he is also fuming at ref and Lino for not spotting the clear over the line goal. Or I suppose he has conveniently forgotten that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vow

Tell him to rub his thumb and forefinger together then ask if he can hear the smallest violin in the world....

SkyBlueMatt

Great win. Building a nice gap from the bottom 4. I better book the 27th of May off work on Monday!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

1)shes fit

2) it's a great show lol

The missus is obsessed with it and begged me to buy her tickets to see the live tour last year.

I was never interested but can definitely buy into it now, so many fitties and that Dianne is definitely one. Nadiya was my favourite though but she went out...

Happy wanking and enjoy the 3 points!

covcity4life

The missus is obsessed with it and begged me to buy her tickets to see the live tour last year.

I was never interested but can definitely buy into it now, so many fitties and that Dianne is definitely one. Nadiya was my favourite though but she went out...

Happy wanking and enjoy the 3 points!
Nadine was my fav last year. Those legs!!! Buswell has big titties tho and fitter face lol

Covstu

Very worried after 30 seconds with burge’s antics but then we settled and looked solid. Great result, would have taken the draw but on the day we were deserved winners. Pulling together some decent results and very difficult to break down. Well done boys

Sick Boy

What a win today, we thoroughly deserved the win, another late goal was brilliant. It's great to see Sterling showing his quality now as well. There's no reason why we can't aim for the play-offs with a couple of shrewd additions in January.

Users who are viewing this thread