Match Thread Southend United vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Feb (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Again, I will stick with my comment from last week. Max is a crucial part of our team and anyone who doesn’t see it knows nothing about football.

No what you really are saying is I occupy your thoughts 24 hours a day Understandable

DannyThomas_1981

We must have the best defensive record in the country - points to brilliant acquisitions over the summer and the value of our passing/possession game in both setting up our attacks and equally as importantly limiting the oppo in attack.

hill83

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Pete

Cue the callers, encouraged by Clive talking about there’d be 30000 if we were at the Ricoh and no one can make me go against my will to a ground just down the road and don’t talk to me about wasps being let down

stupot07

Get in!!

(Joint) Top of the league
(Joint) Top of the league

We're on our way!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Got the job done, great individual goal from O'Hare and reward for Biamou's pressing, with a bit more luck off the woodwork it could've been more. Otherwise fairly unspectacular but points in the bag and move on.

DannyThomas_1981

I make that 11 goals in 24 games in all comps for Max this season.

That would be pretty impressive in itself if they were all starts, but 15 of them have been sub appearances!

Not sure what some people (or one poster) expect more from him?

It was very disappointing to see Max completely written off on here by some earlier this season - a player who has always stepped up whatever the level and was on his way back from a very serious injury. The usual football geniuses were chipping in with the usual lack of football knowledge. Kudos to Max for proving the doubters (albeit a minority) wrong.

Covkid1968#

Get in.....great result. We now seem to know how to dodge banana skins.

Covstu

A great victory, always a dodgy fixture after the win during the week. The boys were.patient and carved out the chances, we were under pressure particularly in the second half prior to the goal but they defended well and took the chance that settled us. Fadz rock solid at the back again.
Dabo was a lucky boy to stay on the pitch however but we all need some luck! Joint top with a game in hand, cannot ask for more! PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread