Southend away tickets (1 Viewer)

idm1975

Yup came today.....happy days....will be youngest ones first away day

Gint11

We really need to win this game. Fixtures this weekend on paper don't look in our favour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

We really need to win this game. Fixtures this weekend on paper don't look in our favour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, but football is a funny old game indeed.

Burton got beaten 4-0 by Fleetwood a couple of months or so ago and it was only 3 games ago that Walsall got thumped at home 3-0 by Rochdale.

Strange things happen and you never know what this Saturday will bring. Be brilliant though if we won and others dropped points for sure.

George1

my tickets have arrived and the seats are miles apart from each other, even though I selected the two seats next to each other I hope it's unreserved seating.

SeasideShrimper

my tickets have arrived and the seats are miles apart from each other, even though I selected the two seats next to each other I hope it's unreserved seating.

Its normally unreserved but because you're bringing near enough 2,000, if not more, don't be surprised if it's allocated seats

George1

Cheers SS, it'll be a shame if it is allocated as the tickets I have been sent are utter random, are there any other fans in a similar situation?

SeasideShrimper

Again, because you'll sell out, I'm guessing our ticket office have just sent you tickets for the whole north bank. Meaning your ticket office are just seeing the amount you want, grabbing the right amount and sending them regardless of view, etc.

westofrayne

Cheers SS, it'll be a shame if it is allocated as the tickets I have been sent are utter random, are there any other fans in a similar situation?

Just check my 4, they are all together, did you buy yours in the initial batch that sold out about the same time as them going on general sale or the 2nd batch?

if we have sold the 2000 then I would have though it was allocated seating.

George1

Just check my 4, they are all together, did you buy yours in the initial batch that sold out about the same time as them going on general sale or the 2nd batch?

if we have sold the 2000 then I would have though it was allocated seating.

Yeah i bought them in the initial batch, what I believed to be Row 20 seats 14 and 15 tickets are for Row G and Row P, I tweeted CCFC and they have said it's unreserved seating, however I think we will only really know when we get there on saturday

jas365

It is unreserved seating on Saturday. It would be pretty disappointing if we don't sell out given that people were scrambling for tickets the last couple of away games.

SeasideShrimper

I'm not sure if you'll have the corner or not. Last home game, the corner seating was covered by tarpaulin stuff. If you can, sit there for the best view. I don't think there are any beams blocking the view.

Users who are viewing this thread