Southend away tickets (1 Viewer)

Suffolkskyblue

Just been in touch with the ticket office and the initial batch of 1000 has arrived in the post this morning. They go on priority sale either late this afternoon or tomorrow morning. 4 per season ticket.
Suspect we'll sell the first 1000 pretty quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finchy

Just been in touch with the ticket office and the initial batch of 1000 has arrived in the post this morning. They go on priority sale either late this afternoon or tomorrow morning. 4 per season ticket.
Suspect we'll sell the first 1000 pretty quickly!

On sale now online. Just bought mine.
#PUSB

cv3

Just bought 2. A maximum allocation of 2000 according to football ground guide. Could be a good day out.

oscillatewildly

Gutted! Ex has arranged my daughter and friends joint b'day party for 23rd. Never been to Roots hall. Mind you, I'm hoping owing to circumstance I won't be going next season either.

ccfc1234

Just got my 4, only 30 minutes from me.

You taking the family, they must be enjoying not supporting a lowly L1 team anymore!!
Am undecided if I will travel on my own as my gf has recently had pins put in her foot and winged she could not sit down at Crewe and this might be the same.

ccfc92

Maybe they have fixed it but never worked before...unless it's only when trying to select home seats

I think that's the issue. Trying to select the actual seat. It works up until that point :(

But some people do still phone/queue up.

But I've found the online process great, and a quicker delivery usually.

honestken

Daft question but why spend 45 mins on the phone trying to buy them when it takes lesss than 5 mins to go online and do it?
i am disabled and there is no option to purchase disabled tickets online.

i work so i cant get to the butts so i have to get them by phone or i don't get a ticket!

skyblue1991

i am disabled and there is no option to purchase disabled tickets online.

i work so i cant get to the butts so i have to get them by phone or i don't get a ticket!

I see, I didn't realise they didn't do disable tickets online.

Please accept my apologies.

Suffolkskyblue

It says on the tickets page not to use a phone or tablet, my laptop is u/s so always phone up and order away tickets. Do iPads/iPhones work? If so would be a lot less hassle!

chiefdave

It says on the tickets page not to use a phone or tablet, my laptop is u/s so always phone up and order away tickets. Do iPads/iPhones work? If so would be a lot less hassle!

Works if you use the quick tickets option where you don't choose your seat. Guess the ground plan must be flash so you'd have to install another border on your iPad to pick a seat.

dongonzalos

Bloody annoying when you only have iPads and I phones.

westofrayne

300 tickets left for Saturday's game

Disappointing that there are 300 tickets left at this stage, especially as people I know were moaning that the initial allocation were all nearly sold before they went on general sale.

Hopefully these will sell before saturday

CV22SBA

Club tweeted over 350 left a short time ago which means only 40 or so sold today. Doubt it will sell out though but still a great following for a long old trip

SlowerThanPlatt

Club tweeted over 350 left a short time ago which means only 40 or so sold today. Doubt it will sell out though but still a great following for a long old trip

That was at 10am this morning, they only get updates once a day, which means the next update will most likely be tomorrow morning.

fernandopartridge

Disappointing that there are 300 tickets left at this stage, especially as people I know were moaning that the initial allocation were all nearly sold before they went on general sale.

Hopefully these will sell before saturday
What's disappointing? There are 4 days left and to sell 1600 is very good going already.

chiefdave

Don't think its bad going myself. Anyway we'll probably have 500 turn up on the day without tickets moaning they can't get in!

westofrayne

What's disappointing? There are 4 days left and to sell 1600 is very good going already.

With all the clamor for Crewe and Chesterfield tickets and comment at the ground last Tuesday I would have expected to sell out, hopefully we will, but yes 1600 is still a good away following in Jan for a L1 club

Users who are viewing this thread