Southampton tickets (1 Viewer)

slyblue57

If the City bring in a loyalty programme for the away games next season I hope its one like the England Travel Club then.
Join the travel Club, get points based on games attended, for England games you re awarded Caps, 2 per home game and 2 for away games.
Same Caps/points per home and away. Highest Cappers / points get option to buy away tickets, very fair way of obtaining tickets.
Would nt upset season ticket holders ( like me) who expect first chance at the away games.
Pusb.

Liquid Gold

If the City bring in a loyalty programme for the away games next season I hope its one like the England Travel Club then.
Join the travel Club, get points based on games attended, for England games you re awarded Caps, 2 per home game and 2 for away games.
Same Caps/points per home and away. Highest Cappers / points get option to buy away tickets, very fair way of obtaining tickets.
Would nt upset season ticket holders ( like me) who expect first chance at the away games.
Pusb.
I think STHs should be given a number of points towards the away ticket scheme at the start of the season. Those that don't bother will soon get over taken by away fans but it still gives a benefit and incentive to buy a season ticket which is what the club relies on for income.

SheafIsGod

Pusb.

I think most clubs loyalty schemes is ST holders + away caps.

For example, say each away game is worth 50 points, the first round of sales for a mid-season away fixture might be for people with a ST + 250pts, then ST + 200pts and so on.

I doubt they will every prioritise fans who only go to away games and don’t have a season ticket. I don’t think any club does that, but I might be wrong.

chiefdave

Think they need to be careful not to prioritise non-season ticket holders over those putting money into the club so essentially you'd go ST holders that go to away games > season ticket holders > those that go to away games > memberships etc.

SheafIsGod

Think they need to be careful not to prioritise non-season ticket holders over those putting money into the club so essentially you'd go ST holders that go to away games > season ticket holders > those that go to away games > memberships etc.
Exactly

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I know it’s a long shot but I’m after 2 if by any miracle anyone has spares please PM me willing to pay a bit more.
I hope you manage to get hold of some. Will bear you in mind in the event that any of my group get COVID etc. One things for sure though, you shouldn't have to pay above the cost of getting a ticket (£11 with booking fee). Any decent fan/human, won't try and financially benefit off the back of the club.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think the easiest way to add that kind of priority levels is a points system.
Let's say you gave out 50 points per game

STH start the season with 23 x 50points = 1150points

Then points get added for every away/cup games attended on top.

Set out priority levels at 1000, 500, 250 points etc.

As this would have some correlation to spend, you could even allow points for money spent in the club shop (like a Clubcard) at say £1 = 1 point. Gives an added incentive and bonus to buying merch.

CV22SBA

I think the easiest way to add that kind of priority levels is a points system.
Let's say you gave out 50 points per game

STH start the season with 23 x 50points = 1150points

Then points get added for every away/cup games attended on top.

Set out priority levels at 1000, 500, 250 points etc.

As this would have some correlation to spend, you could even allow points for money spent in the club shop (like a Clubcard) at say £1 = 1 point. Gives an added incentive and bonus to buying merch.
And if our dreams come true and we do get promoted we'll end up with 20K ST holders next season and back to the same problem. Perhaps include ST holders from this season or even the last 2/3 seasons.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

And if our dreams come true and we do get promoted we'll end up with 20K ST holders next season and back to the same problem. Perhaps include ST holders from this season or even the last 2/3 seasons.

Didn't include it, but yes I would allow some form of 'bring forward' for a season or two.

Adge

For anyone interested they are on general sale in the Southampton end if you register. Have managed to get some as a neutral…..👀

Seen a few people post about the price of train tickets. Splitting it into two by going Cov to Oxford then Oxford to Southampton saves a fair bit. No need to change train too.

SBT

Anyone who wants one has to draw Lewis Page from memory, the best submissions win the tickets.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Can't wait to hear "When the Saints go marching in". Do they ever sing anything else? Fucking hate that song with a passion

Same as Liverpool, ''you've only got one song''

Users who are viewing this thread