Something urgent needs to happen (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Last game Allen had a horrendous injury to his jaw from that tosser Bernard that the ref missed.

Today we have a similar on Tatsu. Luckily he came out ok.

The club should be furious with the referring in the last few games. I can’t quite make out that Millwall player but he’s a shit footballer like Bernard.

Hobo

We didn't get a free kick so they should be able to pursue it?

Boicey

That is a shocker. Hopefully it has been brought to the club’s attention.
it’s basically assault.
Appalling.

ProfessorbyGrace

Last game Allen had a horrendous injury to his jaw from that tosser Bernard that the ref missed.

The club should be furious with the referring in the last few games. I can’t quite make out that Millwall player but he’s a shit footballer like Bernard.

100% premeditated, and the way he tried to scuttle away innocuously was absurd.

This is indicative of players exploiting the inconsistent and generally poor level of officiating in the Championship.

If the club need a nudge to pursue this, maybe we should forward the Twitter clip to the relevant department, because that is appalling.

Can you imagine if Tatsu had his face smashed like Allen?!

Boicey

100% premeditated, and the way he tried to scuttle away innocuously was absurd.

This is indicative of players exploiting the inconsistent and generally poor level of officiating in the Championship.

If the club need a nudge to pursue this, maybe we should forward the Twitter clip to the relevant department, because that is appalling.

Can you imagine if Tatsu had his face smashed like Allen?!
Don’t know if Pete could forward it to someone as well?

pusbccfc

Shocking. I doubt Robins saw it but I'm sure he'll be keen to push that.

Otis

That's a shocker and much worse than the Allen one.

Hertsccfc

That video evidence looks much clearer than the one on Allen. However, still have no confidence in the EFL taking any action.

Sky Blue Pete

Wanker

fatso

Absolutely shocking, it's a worrying trend that refs aren't picking up.
We have to report this before anyone else ends up hospitalised.
Hopefully the FL will have the balls to make an example of someone.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Deliberate and needs looking at retrospectively.

Yeah and clear video evidence and surely Sky cameras must have picked it up.

So they can't use the excuse like the Jamie Allen incident, " not enough evidence "

But we know nothing will happen.

AJB1983

Robins said this the other day, but it was happening to Viktor blatantly last season after a certain point, the tactic was to kick him to stop him, he got no protection either. It’s not on, the referee’s primary purpose is to protect the players.
I think it was the Birmingham home game when he done his ankle, soldiered on and scored the pen in that game but after that was getting injections to get him through to Wembley.

Brighton Sky Blue

We have been on the receiving end of some stinking referee decisions and performances this season, far more than we’ve benefitted from anyway. The least that could be done is to punish things retrospectively but they won’t even do that.

The question is why? Do they think it makes the officials look bad?

Users who are viewing this thread