Match Thread Solihull Moors Away (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

I imagine this game has been arranged for them to have a look at a few of our players. They’ve done really well over the past few seasons without getting over the line and their manager is the old WBA U23s coach

mr_monkey

Will be nice to see rose given some time and probably 45 mins for walker as well

Maybe a chance of a dabo cameo for the last 15 mins or so

matesx

When i think back to the 1980's going away to places like West Ham, Wolves, Leicester, Chelsea, Leeds.... in the surrounding pubs and streets, train and tube stations and on even on the trains! kept you on your toes i can tell you!

Evo1883

The only time I've ever been to Solihull Moors, was when my brother in law, a Cardiff fan got me free tickets for their game against Brum and their supporters all met up for a few drinks at Moors... Decent setup actually... What times kickoff

Bugsy

Any news on the line up yet..PUSB

CovLis86

Interesting lineup. Great to see Dabo and Rose with starts, though it makes me nervous we don't want any issues. Match time for Sheaf and Walker. Lovely stuff. Disappointing about Kasta, if he's not to be used he's eating wages (intentional phrasing). Hope there's lots of updates.

larry_david

Repeating everyone else but hooray for Dabo and Rose. Good for walker, sheaf and hilsner to get minutes. Williams on bench back from injury too. Kasta on the scene is a shame as I thought he was out the door but another assist cameo would make things interesting

PVA

Was not expecting to see Rose and Dabo back so soon, brilliant news.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread