Match Thread Solihull Moors Away (3 Viewers)

ccfcway

100% they should be We’re a different side with Dabo on that right

No way is an established championship side rocked by the fact that dabo May or may not appear. As much as I like dabo and robins, this isn’t a tactical decision to rock the opposition, it’s more about managing expectations

Evo1883

I'm guessing now we've taken off 3 first team dynamos the game has swung?
Minutes in legs... Legs in minutes... Minutes.... Legs...... Legs

cc84cov

No way is an established championship side rocked by the fact that dabo May or may not appear. As much as I like dabo and robins, this isn’t a tactical decision to rock the opposition, it’s more about managing expectations
I agree about managing expectations 90% on here need to do that which they probably will come Saturday but we are a different side with Dabo he plays the position to a T otherwise we just don’t have that outlet on the right.

ccfcway

I agree about managing expectations 90% on here need to do that which they probably will come Saturday but we are a different side with Dabo he plays the position to a T otherwise we just don’t have that outlet on the right.

And even when we do, we still have a huge fight on our hands

Evo1883

Which of their players would he make that impact on and starting from how far away?

giphy.gif

cc84cov

And even when we do, we still have a huge fight on our hands
To stay up this season as I’ve said before will be one of robins best achievements,I feel we will be bang in trouble early I hope to be proved wrong we are up against some proper quality operators this season.

Philosorapter

Kastaneer still to make the biggest comeback since 'Life of Brian'.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Seems likes it's done what we wanted - minutes for fringe players, new signings and those coming back from injury.

Users who are viewing this thread