So why is there no new kit for next season? (3 Viewers)

Marty

I would like another retro kit, the sky blue we had this year was the best for years and we should keep that same blue.

For the away kit, i would like something a bit different, red and black stripes like AC Milan.

pusbccfc

Neon orange would stand out...

Otis

Yep, need to ditch the tired, old hat, washed out Sky Blue.

Change the kit, change the name, change the players, change the manager, change the badge, change the ground. We'll still be Coventry City underneath.

glamour76

Somebody sent me a pic of the kit to my phone. Cant attach it for some reason though. Not sure if it's a joke, it has sisu as sponsors!!!!! I will post it on my twitter site @pauljonesccfc

skybluelee

I actually liked the white one they did in 2010 with the St George flag on the arm? Looked smart, especially with the Black and white badge. Would save on the printing, but would also cause uproar from fans! (then again, what doesn't?)

Thought it was the worst looking kit we've had for years personally.

aodea

I love the kit we have at the moment. Shud keep that for another year and get a new away kit. White maybe or black loved the black kit with gold from few seasons back.

skybluejelly

they won't keep this years kit they have already started reducing them in the shop..knowing how skint we are we will probably have a new kit each month next year just to raise revenue

Users who are viewing this thread