So why is there no new kit for next season? (1 Viewer)

New Coventry City Shirt 2012/13

Hi guys I've used this site for many years just reading your comments but have registered today to ask what your thoughts are on the new home shirt for next season, I know its not yet been officially released but my mate in the Club shop sent me a pic to see what I thought about it. I like the mixture of 2 shades of sky blue and the SISU across the front really looks the part I think. What are your thoughts?

MODERATOR EDIT: This user has been banned as a WUM.

9j751.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ericagradus

Hi guys I've used this site for many years just reading your comments but have registered today to ask what your thoughts are on the new home shirt for next season, I know its not yet been officially released but my mate in the Club shop sent me a pic to see what I thought about it. I like the mixture of 2 shades of sky blue and the SISU across the front really looks the part I think. What are your thoughts?

9j751.png
Good one!!! Hmmm (sarcasm)
Where have City Link gone?!?

skybluegod

well does that mean sisu are staying next season then? i like the kit but it looks more like a t-shirt

oakey

This is not a very good wind up. Nobody will take this seriously. That's a photoshop monstrosity.
One obvious mistake you made is that the badge reverts to the previous one next season.

Marty

I like it, obviously a wind up, but good effort who ever made it.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I think these would be better sponsors! :D .......

coventrytop.jpg

WillieStanley

SISU wouldn't brand. There us one year left of City Link. The club have also stated they are "relaunching" the crest and not using this years badge. Nice try but the only thing informed about this design is the Puma template they've already losely used for this seasons Keeper kit.

SISU wouldn't brand. There us one year left of City Link. The club have also stated they are "relaunching" the crest and not using this years badge. Nice try but the only thing informed about this design is the Puma template they've already losely used for this seasons Keeper kit.

I did ask my mate about the Logo change too all he had heard was because of budget cuts with relegation imminent to league 1 the Club was forced to scrap the designs?

oakey

That shirt would be more likely to stop me going up than the team's performance. It is a 1960s kids T shirt. Grown men should be laughed at if they wore it.
A cyclist's shirt, at best.

Not sure I asked my mate if he knew but he said he doesn't have any inside info regarding the sponsorship deals?

Wow that's amazing! I think it was really worth what you went through to get this picture. Sucking your mate off in the changing room of the club shop as payment for such an exclusive is something we all appreciate.

He told you not to swallow but you went and done it in the hope of getting the shorts too.

This is the work for a true fan.

It's been recalled from the club shop as they're now dying it another colour after stumbling across that excellent idea by Paxman.

The Reverend Skyblue

by the sounds of it we won't have a home to play in a new home kit . Perhaps the league will consider us playing just away games , twice at each club. I know its radical but it will be cheaper as we won't have to pay the Ricoh's rent.

God i'm struggling today, they should make a movie out of the goings on at our club.

Where's my whisky

The Rev

Astute

SISU will be gone by the start of next season so why would they waste any cash on the design of a new kit?

Sky Blue Tom

new kit

does anyone know when the new kit will be released? most teams are starting to release them yet we still haven't had any teasers of the new kit

Users who are viewing this thread