So, who said SISU wouldn’t back Robins? (1 Viewer)

MalcSB

Now that they have the club running day to day in a much better fashion than when they took over if we could get promotion to the Championship we'd be an attractive takeover prospect. Of course that would require the ground issue to be resolved which doesn't seem likely anytime soon.
If a takeover happened wasps wouldn’t be able to use any ongoing EC investigation or Sisu legals as an excuse. A takeover wouldn’t stop either, either.

skyblue025

There were a few player sales last season, Mcnulty, JCH, Ogogo. We don't know what we received from these (if anything from the latter 2) but it all goes into the pot. We also don't know how much was spent last season so we are all guessing really.

Grendel

There were a few player sales last season, Mcnulty, JCH, Ogogo. We don't know what we received from these (if anything from the latter 2) but it all goes into the pot. We also don't know how much was spent last season so we are all guessing really.

We are not guessing - the gulf in funding is huge

ccfc1234

Maybe you missed the first line???
Signings are always a mixed bag. For every Bright, Hiwula and Thomas there is a Brown and Ogogo. Somewhere in the middle are Chaplin Mason and Bakayoko.
Having let 8-10 players go we were always going to sign a similar amount of we wouldn't of had a squad.

I read it... but I think the assumption they will be a mixed bag is presumptuous. They could be all terrible or all amazing or indeed the mixed bag your state they are going to be

runner

Think he's done some great business, but my worry is still in the area of strikers ... unless I've missed one of the incomings ... we've not addressed the lack of goals yet, but definitely the players in defence and midfield have looked really good ...

TTG

No one can judge if these players are any good or not - time will tell

Remember the excitement when we signed Meyler who was garbage
No, I joined in February

Users who are viewing this thread