So who is nervous then? (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Tomorrow will be the biggest game CCFC have played in a long while my friends :eek:

@richh87

Absolutely bricking it.

My mate (who i'm best man for this summer) is a Forest fan, and not only a terrible loser, but a bad winner who won't shut his stupid smug face.

AFCCOVENTRY

In a way even though this is not the final game for us, it is the one which could be a massive turning point in this disgusting season.

Swallow43

Every game is a big game. Whatever the result tomorrow we will neither be safe or doomed....there are still another 42 pts to be fought for. Our luck and confidence us returning. #PUSB

rob9872

Really want three points but its more of a must not lose than a must win imo. Would take a draw now and 3 against Barnsley next week.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I'm not nervous at all,Didnt expect much from this season,knowing the city after all these years any result wouldnt surprise me.
Dont build your hopes up that's all i say to people,
Anyone remember Everton away in the cup when we took 6000,Apparently we were a shoe in that day and look what happened,and then there's spurs away in 97 totally different.
Mind you 1985 was the best having to win the last three games so as with the city anything is possible!!!

scroobiustom

Nervous no way, confidence is seeping out of my pours like cash out of the Rangers accounts :pimp:

billylad nz

Has I am in NZ, will be up early Sunday morning to get the result...It will be a very nervous night without much sleep.
PUSB.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My daughter married a Nottingham bloke and now lives there. No problem with that, but it just means my 14 year-old grandson is a Forest supporter (only fair, seeing as he was born there!) :mad:

Paxman II

Funny enough not nervous just looking forward to it. IF we win then it will be our first win away and the last league club to finally get it done. Law of average says it will come and I have a feeling after this last week and Pompey joining us down there that win is today!

Astute

We will win. Forest will not be looking forward to having Nimely run at them. Wonder if they were allowed to watch us beat Leeds?

wingy

Has I am in NZ, will be up early Sunday morning to get the result...It will be a very nervous night without much sleep.
PUSB.
Yuo may be able to stream it Billylad ,theres some links on here ,Melbourne Sky blues just posted Foxtel are showing it in Oz in the TV thread.

Otis

Very, very, very nervous.

Head says defeat, heart says draw.

Win and I will be over the moon.

Astute

just another game in another season still 48 points to play for after this match.

Just another game?

If we win and Portsmouth lose at Barnsley and Doncaster don't win at Leeds we will be 3 points away from the bottom 3

Otis

Not just another game.

Think if we lose today we will not win an away game the rest of the season. The effects of a defeat will be massive. Back to square one, big dent in our morale, potential kick start to Forest's season, big chance missed to put pressure on those around us.

9 away defeats in a row has got to knock our confidence and play on our minds for every away game still to come after this one.

Today is absolutely massive. Biggest game for many a year (the Chelsea game was just a flight of fancy, not one that affected our very future) and we need a draw minimum.

Otis

Yep, but we have an excellent home record anyway and an excellent home record against Barnsley in particular.

Otis

I would take a point today as long as we picked up 3 against Barnsley next week

Totally agree. That would leave us unbeaten in 3 games.

Bit concerned that some people think we will just go to Forest and win just like that. We haven't just got the worse away record in the entire Football League for no reason. It's because we are the worst away team in the Football League.

A draw would be great. A win? Totally brilliant.

speedie87

Can't believe so many people expect us to win today. Can anyone remember the last time we took a big away following somewhere expecting a win an actually won?! Posh way when stead scored?

Otis

Also have to remember we have scored just 7 goals in 15 away games. Yet we have people predicting 3 goal wins today.

Grendel

Also have to remember we have scored just 7 goals in 15 away games. Yet we have people predicting 3 goal wins today.

If we win some people will be looking at the play-offs.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'll take nothing less than promotion if we win today!! :D

Otis

3,000 coming home feeling they've won the lottery, or 3,000 on suicide watch.

What's it to be?

jto123

After the ipswich game I thought that was the last straw, yet in the back of my mind I can't deny that I think a win today would very much put us in with a chance of avoiding relegation. I hope that considering our position a few weeks ago we'll play with nothing to lose unlike forest. I'll be watching 2day fully behind the boys. PUSB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread