Roberto Di Matteo
Andre Villas-Boas
Guus Hiddink

George and John
Eric Black

Oh forgot ...

Nigel Atkins..

Astute

Does any one think Neil Warnock? What a signing that would be?

Been waiting for Colin to get mentioned.

Need a younger manager. One with new ideas. One that can rebuild us from top to bottom. But most of all one that knows what he is doing.

chiefdave

I wouldn't read too much into the betting odds. Can't imagine many bets are being put on so it probably only needs someone to stick £50 on someone for the odds to shift.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Andy Morrall - got to be cheaper than most names already mentioned. Doing a great job at Tamworth since replacing Dale Belford who were in the bottom 3 now sitting in 4th spot.

Wrexham (Conf. Prem.) 23/09/11 - 24/02/14 Total-140 W 73 D 31 L 36 win 52.14%

Tamworth (Conf. North) 23/09/11 - Present Total-14 W 9 D 5 L 5 win 52.94%

SkyBlue_Bear83

Andy Morrall - got to be cheaper than most names already mentioned. Doing a great job at Tamworth since replacing Dale Belford who were in the bottom 3 now sitting in 4th spot.

Wrexham (Conf. Prem.) 23/09/11 - 24/02/14 Total-140 W 73 D 31 L 36 win 52.14%

Tamworth (Conf. North) 23/09/11 - Present Total-14 W 9 D 5 L 5 win 52.94%

Looks to have a great non league record, not sure what his aim was at Wrexham but they seem to be worse off now he has left and how come he ended up dropping to conference north after his time at Wrexham?

Probably too big a step up at this time.

Astute

How about a black manager? We have those that say they keep getting overlooked. If you are one of those you should be asking for a black manager or understand why they don't get chosen.

torchomatic

I'd prefer one who bleeds sky blue blood like the one before last.

How about a black manager? We have those that say they keep getting overlooked. If you are one of those you should be asking for a black manager or understand why they don't get chosen.

Kingokings204

Been waiting for Colin to get mentioned.

Need a younger manager. One with new ideas. One that can rebuild us from top to bottom. But most of all one that knows what he is doing.

Colin? That his brother?

CovLis86

Where has Beattie come from...no thanks.

I live in Exeter and Tisdale has done a remarkable job for years now. They do try play football and on an absolute shoestring. But theres always been talk of his 'rolling' contract being a confusing one... where basically it would either cost a lot to get him, or basically hes beyond comfy and would cost a fortune to convince him otherwise. Has to be some truth to it as he would have surely moved on by now.

He has paid a transfer fee for just one player, Troy Archibald-Henville, £50,000 from Tottenham Hotspur in 2010. So...certainly fits in with SISU ethic.

torchomatic

Have to agree, he's a total wenark.

You being serious?

If so start with Neil Warnock. Take out the letters COLIN. You are left with EWARNK. Any good at anagrams? Describes the bloke quite well.

covcity4life

be a bit more subtle with your agenda.

how was your trip to paris btw?

mds

Di Canio, someone who will tell you how he wants you to play on the field and give you a good beating if you dont do it :)

Astute

be a bit more subtle with your agenda.

how was your trip to paris btw?

Agenda? Recently we had a thread on how black managers are overlooked. Many said that there was something in it on how there is a big percentage of black players but a total lack of black managers so it looked like a racist thing. But when it comes to needing a new manager the list of those saying it looked to be a racist thing are not nominating black managers :thinking about:

Not an agenda. Just an observation.

covcity4life

Agenda? Recently we had a thread on how black managers are overlooked. Many said that there was something in it on how there is a big percentage of black players but a total lack of black managers so it looked like a racist thing. But when it comes to needing a new manager the list of those saying it looked to be a racist thing are not nominating black managers :thinking about:

bump the thread and speak to them homie

Joy Division

Maybe because there are not many black managers?

Ian1779

Is he the guy who managed a football club once a dozen years ago? I thought we needed experience.

Produced the most entertaining football we've seen (apart from the Sixfields pre end of Jan) in 15 years with some reasonably average players. Doesn't mean he would have gone on to do great things, but at the time one of the worst footballing decisions made by the club since relegation.

ccfcmustang

Graham Alexander has to be top of my wishlist.

Hockaday is going to get it and its really annoying me because i think that appointment would be a step backwards.

If we have a top 6 budget we should theorectically have a manager who has been here and got out of this league before, Darren Ferguson and Nigel Adkins have both done that, the former starting what we saw at Southampton. He would proabbly be my second choice but someone id offer the role.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

wont be to everyones taste but i quite liked Richie Barker when he was at Crawley, his currently the number 2 at MK dons. just always seemed to have a wise head on his sholders when he was interviewed and that crawley side played some nice stuff when i saw them. think he might have had a nightmare at pompey since then if i recall correctly.

Waggott had contingency plans in place by bringing in Hockaday a couple of weeks ago. Based on his performance over the next few games he will be in post for the remainder of the season. I wouldn't expect any high profile managers either being interested or considered so my dosh would be on someone like Richard Money or Hill both of whom are working with limited resources at their respective clubs.

bigfatronssba

A proper manager please, not a Forest Green Rovers cast off.

Manchester_sky_blue

Flitcroft is worth a mention. Struggled at Barnsley but done well at Bury with no cash to spend.

Immaterial of course because its going to be Hockaday....

Users who are viewing this thread