So who do we want? (5 Viewers)

NorthernWisdom

Yeah, I think Wilder would be good. He was mentioned as you say last time.

He's at a club that's reasonably well funded, he's turning them around slowly... they have a new stand with restricted views popping up eventually... and they got bigger crowds than us last season ;)

Not sure we're quite the lure we would have been once.

torchomatic

Yeah, true. Tisdale was mentioned last time too, wasn't he?

I don't think it really matters at the end of the day.

He's at a club that's reasonably well funded, he's turning them around slowly... they have a new stand with restricted views popping up eventually... and they got bigger crowds than us last season ;)

Not sure we're quite the lure we would have been once.

stupot07

Ancellotti is likely to be available in the summer. Is it worth waiting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Diego Maradona please.......I love him!!

But really.....

Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink please.

OR

Karl Marginson please.

henry the wasp

There were 12 disciples! People always forget there were two 'James'.
(Maddison & O'Brien).

If we'd have had 12 disciples on the pitch, maybe we could have beaten 10 man sheff utd.

I'd have Rosler, Jones or Alexander As manager. Any of them would do for me.

skybluetony176

I really struggle to see who we are going to get with the experiance we need. It must be one of the least attractive jobs in football management.

torchomatic

Don't agree. There is a finite pool of unemployed mangers and after "enjoying their break, spending time with the family" they want to get back into the swing of things. Despite our perilous position I can imagine that our "potential" will be attractive to someone out there.

I really struggle to see who we are going to get with the experiance we need. It must be one of the least attractive jobs in football management.

superskyblue

Anyone to generate a feel good factor and try and destroy the culture of underachievement the club has been riddled with for the last 20 years.

On that basis I think Di Canio could generate passion, hype and media attention. He is also likely to demand better standards than we currently have.

I'd be tempted to give him a deal until the end of next season. It couldn't go any worse than it is already could it?

skybluejelly

sam allardyce. contract up at the end of the season..... I remember before coleman was appointed loads of people lumping money on him as they had seen him at the ricoh.....

anyway in all seriousness ..as others have said we all know it will be hockaday.

I personally would like gary megson or billy davies

italiahorse

mind you paying off SP wasnt a cheap option

I would assume his contract had a performance clause in it that he would have agreed too.
Someting like "we will give you this budget and we expect you to achieve top 6 this season"
It would also have implications if not achieved and rewards if achieved.

It's all very well speculating who we want to replace Pressley - but who would want to come and work for our owners?

Would you? Don't think I would.

skybluetony176

Don't agree. There is a finite pool of unemployed mangers and after "enjoying their break, spending time with the family" they want to get back into the swing of things. Despite our perilous position I can imagine that our "potential" will be attractive to someone out there.

Yes and most of them unemployed for a reason. They've failed, so therefore don't have the right experience that we need.

sotv1987

I know he's from Cov, but is he a Cov fan? Think I'm past clutching at straws mate, I know it's not rock bottom, but it certainly feels that way.

Yes he is a cov fan, he is a Canley lad and i grew up with him and his brother Craig, would love to see him have a crack at it.

kg82

Yes he is a cov fan, he is a Canley lad and i grew up with him and his brother Craig, would love to see him have a crack at it.

Aye, me too. Somebody mentioned above that Fleetwood fans were moaning a bit about his defensive set up! Are they for real?! They're 8th in League 1! Where were they 6, 7, 8 years ago!

Jackoskyblue

Gary Johnson has appeared high on the list now, Lee Johnson drifting. Money coming in for Mark Cooper, Mark burton and Neil Warnock

Greggs

Yh me too, you play for the club? Ironically Craig was a better player when he was younger, yet Graham went onto make the big time!

CovLis86

Id take someone with a tight defensive regime....the best thing that may come of all this is it may be the last we see of Webster!

Warburton would be the dream ticket. Not likely to happen thou. Alexander would be a decent shout too but I think we really need experience right now. Warnock until the end of the season would be worth a risk. If I had to make a choice today Uwe Rosler.

stupot07

The list of managers who've never failed or been fired from a club has got to be a pretty exclusive one, I'd have thought.

Fergie
Arsene
Jose
Hiddink
Ancellotti......

Bugger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Astute

Mark Warburton from brentford! They are releasing him at the end of the season anyway for some bizarre reason

Warburton won't come to us if he uses his loaf.

What we need is a manager that knows what he is doing but won't take shit from anyone. That includes SISU. So I can't see them signing a manager like that.

torchomatic

Agree, but they all still gets jobs, don't they? And many of them WILL have the experience we need.

Yes and most of them unemployed for a reason. They've failed, so therefore don't have the right experience that we need.

torchomatic

Is he the guy who managed a football club once a dozen years ago? I thought we needed experience.

Anyone know Eric Black's mobile number?

Users who are viewing this thread