So who do we want? (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Whilst you're all at it, what will lottery numbers be Saturday? and anyone got a winning Accy put together? ;)

Jackoskyblue

From a betting point of view Dave Jones has come from nowhere into 4th favourite, early days Im pretty sure manager betting only needs 2 or 3 bets and you can easily see managers shooting up the list

Manchester_sky_blue

It'll be Hockaday and/or MacFarlane. Anyone else is just wishful thinking. Temp till end of the season and then because it's SISU, they will give him a 25 year contract and his own statue.

Jackoskyblue

Taken from Sky bet. Next manager is anyone caretaker or otherwise who is in charge for 10 games or more

David Hockaday 4/6
Neil Mcfarlane 4/1
Paulo Di Canio 6/1
Dave Jones 8/1
Lee Johnson 10/1
Shaun Derry 12/1
Mark Cooper 14/1
Uwe Rosler 16/1

torchomatic

Don't fancy any of those.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'd take Jones like a shot - he's a decent manager who tends to get teams winning games.

I'd also take Cooper like a shot, but no way he'd rock up here! Although rumours Barnsley are in for him so, maybe all is not rosy at Swindon?

Barnsleys approach for Cooper was rejected pretty swiftly

kg82

I'd take Jones like a shot - he's a decent manager who tends to get teams winning games.

I'd also take Cooper like a shot, but no way he'd rock up here! Although rumours Barnsley are in for him so, maybe all is not rosy at Swindon?

I'd take Jones as well.

They've got money problems haven't they? It would be like going from the frying pan into the fire!

6 Generations

Rossler was mentioned to me as being lined up to replace Pressley whilst we were losing to Scunthorpe. Tudgay ensured a temporary reprieve.

RoboCCFC90

Mark Wharburton or Uwe Rosler...

Gutted for Pressley mind..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duffer

Alexander for me, at least he can show the useless buggers how to take penalties, plus he's a local lad.

Please not Di Canio - the club's enough of a soap opera already. On the upside I doubt he'd toe the SISU line for long, and he'd quit long before we had to sack him.

And Eric Black obviously, especially for Torchy. :)

Last edited:

kg82

Brian McDermott's another man without a job (I think). Just adding another name to the list.

SkyBlue_Bear83

A name who was mentioned last time was Chris Wilder, done a good job at Oxford and slowly turning Northampton around after saving them from relegation the previous season.

torchomatic

Yeah, I think Wilder would be good. He was mentioned as you say last time.

Users who are viewing this thread