So where's everyone travelling to and from? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Heaven

Just had my email confirmation regarding the club’s official coaches. 6000 people and 100 coaches leaving between 9am-11am. That gonna take some organising! PUSB

covboy9

Colchester to Liverpool st

tube to baker st, get on it then end up at Wembley somehow

mom not a drinker but I’m gonna need to be pissed for this game

ko time is ridiculous

its a buzzard

Travelling over to the Highlands on the day itself. Should be ensconced by KO though, and planning to seek out a friendly pub.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Fysnkysc

Where in Canada will you be?
There’s a few of us spread across the country
Will be in a little city outside Toronto, but will be working and spending most my time in Toronto, atleast until they approve my work from home status, and I get my office “budget” so I can start putting together what I need. :) I’m down to meet anyone for a beer 🍺

CovfanDan

Driving up to Cov tomorrow from Carmarthen.
Justpark driveway booked near Rayners Lane, bit of food and drinks there & train then to Wembley Park or Sudbury Town or Alperton

Johhny Blue

Will be in a little city outside Toronto, but will be working and spending most my time in Toronto, atleast until they approve my work from home status, and I get my office “budget” so I can start putting together what I need. :) I’m down to meet anyone for a beer 🍺
See you when you have a minute
IMG_4361.png

Flying Fokker

Fyi.

Please note the correct opening time of our car park, Bar and BBQ is 11:00am on Saturday 27th May 2023.

Apologies for any confusion.

Regards

Tony

Wealdstone FC Supporters Club

Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 8:27 AM
To: '[email protected]' <[email protected]>
Subject: Booking Confirmation for Coventry City Fan Zone

Thank you for your recent booking for parking and Fan Zone access on Saturday 27th May 2023 at Grosvenor Vale which is confirmed.

On the day we will book you in by name, vehicle registration or Order number so it would be helpful if you had the earlier email confirming your Order was being processed to hand as this contains your Order number.

The car park is open from 9:30am with the Bar and BBQ opening at 10:00am.

Our address is Wealdstone FC, Grosvenor Vale, Ruislip, HA4 6JQ.

We do like to make and share a video of the day so please feel free to tag any photos and videos you are happy to share on social media with #wfcsc

BodicoteSkyBlue

My daughter only got me a ticket late last night!!
I’m on the train 11:30 - midday ish Banbury to Wembley. Meeting up with some mates for a few beers beforehand.

skybluejelly

Driving from rugby to Lincolnshire tonight , son driving down from Northumberland to meet us , then down to London mid morning ..

Sbarcher

Bugger. Flight to Bristol mega delayed. Be lucky to get home for 3am.

Nobbie_67

Surprised to have bumped into several City fans at Grantham station, all who were at Middlesbrough 2nd leg. All positive for a win today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread