So where's everyone travelling to and from? (2 Viewers)

The_Monk

Decided to buy parking at Wembley, only £40. Thing what’s puzzling me is the parking for Cov fan is in the Pink car park which is next to the east side so walking through the Luton fans, while the Red car park for Luton is next to our fans in the west side?

pitts head

Original plan was to go down on the Friday and stop with my daughter in Hackney. Come back on Sunday or Monday.
Make a boozy weekend of it. Savour the atmosphere around central London.
But my wife now has to go into hospital for a minor op on Thursday and they may keep her in overnight.
So I am now on the coach on Saturday. Straight there and back.

edgy

Drive - North Cornwall to Exeter
Train - Exeter to Paddington

Reverse on Sunday.

Garlana86

Birmingham to Euston, slow train but fairly cheap off peak return. All my family and friends traveling from Cov so going through on route.

Sbarcher

From Kent, but seriously considering travelling up to Cov to travel back with mates to the capital. Any pubs around Euston we will own..
Luton will be at St Pancras, less than 1/2 mile away. Could get interesting!

procdoc

Ahem, Bedworth & Nuneaton CCFC Supporters Club*

I considered it but Wembley and coaches...done it once wouldn't wanna do it again.
We are actually going to Wealdstone and having a BBQ etc at their football ground then getting the tube to Wembley

CV22SBA

does mate yea - still going strong
Had some great nights in there during the nineties. Start in there on a Friday night, then walk to the oak and on to the crown & lion in Wolston. Last orders in the moon before walking to crazy daisys.

Users who are viewing this thread