So where's everyone travelling to and from? (1 Viewer)

San Francisco

Getting the train from Canley to New Southgate to meet with my brother then being dropped of to Wembley. Am also considering going from Leamington.

Are most of the rail users here going from Coventry to Euston then to Wembley Central?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Getting the train from Canley to New Southgate to meet with my brother then being dropped of to Wembley. Am also considering going from Leamington.

Are most of the rail users here going from Coventry to Euston then to Wembley Central?

Let's hope those trains don't go on strike, it will be carnage if they do.

North York’s Blue

Driving down on Friday afternoon, will stop at one of my sons in Thame and then catch the train from there early on Saturday morning, meeting family and friends for breakfast and drinks around Baker Street.

Saddlebrains

3 of us driving down separately. Dont trust the trains at the moment basically

Leave Cov about 9.15 got a drive booked through Justpark, will go Green man for a couple, then find somewhere for food with the kids, then a few beers in the sun in the fanzone before 90 minutes of utter heart attack inducing football

torchomatic

Warwick - Marylebone [change] - Wembley Stadium.

no_loyalty

6 of us booked on a coach from Coventry city centre at 12pm, all meeting at The Spongate at 9am for large breakfast and a couple of beers (fruit shoots for the 2 kids).

Woolly68

North Devon to Guildford Friday evening with friend. Train into London on Saturday morning to meet 2 others, watch game and back to Guildford for Saturday night. Back to Devon on Sunday morning.

CovInEssex

Harlow to Bedworth on Friday after work, then to Wealdstone FC about 10am Saturday, park there and hang around til about 2ish then get the tube for 15 mins into Wembley

jassie789

Train Coventry to London euston. Underground Metropolitan line - Euston sqaure to Wembley park station straight walk along Olympic way get to Wembley within 10 minutes. Got my train ticket for £40 adult and child open return back to Coventry and it includes underground fair

Last edited:

HerneBayGaz

Time For Bed Horror GIF by filmeditor
As far as I am aware, Herne Bay

Perryccfc

Sunny Lowestoft. Setting off Saturday morning straight to Harrow where our hotel is. Then onto Green man before heading to fan zone. My daughter is absolutely buzzing, tells me every day “1 day closer to Wembley”.

Greggs

Why are you named after an American City?

Nobbie_67

Pick up grandson in Nottingham, drive back then train from Grantham, tube from St Pancras to Wembley Park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

San Francisco

Train Coventry to London euston. Underground Metropolitan line - Euston sqaure to Wembley park station straight walk along Olympic way get to Wembley within 10 minutes. Got my train ticket for £40 adult and child open return back to Coventry and it includes underground fair

Bloody bargain. My single ticket is costing me £46.

Captain_Slackbladder

From Kent, but seriously considering travelling up to Cov to travel back with mates to the capital. Any pubs around Euston we will own..

mrfr

I’ll be coming up from Devon, early train into Paddington, over to China town for lunch and then on the tube nice and early to get to the ground. I might try and get the train back that evening, but also might be in no fit state to do so with a bit of luck.

SkyBlueCharlie9

Had expected to go from home in Kent but planning how on earth to get there from Southwold where we are now going to on hols a day early.

The Great Eastern

10.32 train down from Norwich into Liverpool St. Metropolitan line to Wembley Park but that also passes through Kings X/St Pancras where the Luton fans will be climbing on board before SBA pack the carriages out at Euston Square. Dont envisage a problem on the journey TO Wembley but might get a bit tasty coming back as one teams fans will be bouncing off the ceiling and the others will be getting pissed off with it. Might play safe and swap for another line at Baker St.

Johhny Blue

They have a fair on the underground?

Users who are viewing this thread