So where are we watching the Middlesbrough game (4 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Head to the Crown & Anchor Pub on East Tropicana. 5 min taxi ride from the strip.
English sports bar, owned by a Geordie family so they will want a cov win.
Loads of screens and they show all the games. Open 24/7.

Ooh. Thanks for the tip! 👍🏻

SkyblueBri

Hi Brian

Thanks for your email.

As these matches on Monday are not being played in blocked hours, the EFL have agreed with Sky that Clubs will have the option stream these matches in the domestic market / UK , with no red button being in place on Sky.

However the decision whether to stream rests with the home club and it has not yet been confirmed whether Middlesbrough will take up this option or not.

If it is available, we will let fans know.

Kind Regards

Mark

Mark Hornby
Head of Marketing & Communications
Coventry City Football Club

edgy

Hi Brian

Thanks for your email.

As these matches on Monday are not being played in blocked hours, the EFL have agreed with Sky that Clubs will have the option stream these matches in the domestic market / UK , with no red button being in place on Sky.

However the decision whether to stream rests with the home club and it has not yet been confirmed whether Middlesbrough will take up this option or not.

If it is available, we will let fans know.

Kind Regards

Mark

Mark Hornby
Head of Marketing & Communications
Coventry City Football Club

By "stream" do they mean iFollow or a separate offering?

mmttww

Can’t imagine anywhere in Southwold will showing it. You may have to pop up the coast to Lowestoft. There’s a sports bar in Halesworth called Chinnys - might be worth a look.
Thanks, fella. Appreciate it!

SkyBlueCharlie9

It seems only the Milwall v Blackburn game is confirmed on Sky (Now TV)? Is it definitely on iFollow ?

Last edited:

Otis

It seems only the Milwall v Blackburn game is confirmed on Sky (Now TV)? Is it definitely on iFollow ?
Sky may also be waiting on the outcome of tonight's game, Huddersfield vs Sheff Utd.

If Huddersfield get a point, Reading are down. If they lose, Sky will most certainly show the Huddersfield game, because they play .... Reading.

Let's see after tonight. We may still be covered.

SIR ERNIE

Must be a big game because I actually dreamt about it last night.
Vik scored with a shot that clipped a defenders foot and looped over the stranded keeper.
You heard it here first.

Last edited:

CCFC_Irish

A shame they don't show the game on the CBS screen and let Coventry fans congregate to watch the game

Garlana86

Checked both Covs and Boro Ifollow and couldn't see the game video stream available for purchase.

shmmeee

Says this now, which it didn’t a few days ago so I’m hoping progress and the link will appear:

8808E373-78AE-4363-86A4-55635FE67FCE.jpeg

SkyBlueMatt

I'll be at the Millwall / Blackburn game, might be a little awkward if both teams miss out and I start celebrating

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Will be a difficult watch, I’ll probably watch the Sky coverage which will flit from one game to the other, proper twitchy bum time.

Robinshio

so far Millwall and sunderland games announced as live on sky
1 more channel with a live game not announced, must be ours ?

Users who are viewing this thread