So where are we watching the Middlesbrough game (1 Viewer)

Astute

In the garden if it isn't too hot. That's as long as Sky don't stop it from being on ifollow.

Evo1883

I've contemplated selling my tickets as I can't bear the thought of watching it 🤣🤣🤣 not going to as my old man talked me round this morning

Reactions: vow

Astute

Not sure if it is, I don’t even have the option to listen to it.
I have it to listen to for when I was at work. My son has it to watch. But we can't have Sky so don't know what coverage they will have.

It's not right that we pay for it and can't watch it.

Sick Boy

I have it to listen to for when I was at work. My son has it to watch. But we can't have Sky so don't know what coverage they will have.

It's not right that we pay for it and can't watch it.
Yeah, I agree. The last time it was on Sky I could watch it though but for the next game there are no options at all, which is a bit strange.

Astute

Yeah, I agree. The last time it was on Sky I could watch it though but for the next game there are no options at all, which is a bit strange.
Have you had it in previous seasons last game of the season?

Astute

From Vegas. Missus can fuck off if she thinks I’m missing it completely. KO will be at 7am anyway so won’t take anything out of the day.
It will if you get pissed celebrating getting into the playoffs 🤣

Tommo1993

I think we’ll miss both SF legs should we make it.

Sounds like quite a few people around where I sit will miss something somewhere. Totally inconceivable we’d be in this position when holidays were booked I guess.

no_loyalty

I will be on holiday in Benidorm, so hoping to find somewhere to watch the game.

Ashdown

London Tavern, Gran Alacant, Alicante with my Geordie mate who desperately wants us to pip the Mackems to a play off place.

mark82

Suspect televised games will be confirmed following conclusion of all games this weekend. Millwall Vs Blackburn almost guaranteed to be one. Reading Huddersfield possibly too.

Sick Boy

Do you have WhatsApp?

If you're struggling I could have it on one phone and you could listen to it from another one.
I’ve contacted them and they said they’ve not had confirmation whether the games will be available on ifollow, including audio.

lord_garrincha

It's not an upcoming game on my ifollow app.

I would assume that Sky are waiting on how the games on Monday go. Then pick 2 with the other 10 on ifollow abroad as normal.

Users who are viewing this thread