So, Reice Charles Cooke... (8 Viewers)

mechaishida

It was going in when it left his foot

Hard to tell from the highlights, I keep trying to gauge it, but it's difficult to tell. If indeed his touch nudged it onto the post, it was a great save, to be fair.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Back to his best in recent weeks and showing why he is the best keeper we currently have, Crewe could easily have scored 2 or 3 yesterday and made it a much tenser match had it not been for RCC.

Just needs to keep his distribution quick and simple and not overplay it between himself and the back 4.

covcity4life

Surely if he did touch it he had his goal covered? If he didn't there is no evidence either way.

1)if he didn't touch it but it wasn't even a inch away from his gloves that indicated he had the goal covered cos it hit post and went out not in

2)why are you going back to a post from 3 games ago when Rcc had a standout gsme vs crewe?

letsallsingtogether

Yes very good game yesterday couple of drops but got on the second touch very quickly.

Gazolba

Runs hot and cold, let's see how he does vs Walsall and Burton, time will tell ....

covcity4life

doesnt run hot or cold at all, just been a few mistakes here and there

you get trolls who wont let a bad catch go but wont even mention point blank saves he makes.

weird

BackRoomRummermill

For me given everything TM would not have him between the sticks if he had major doubts, in fact TM did point out post match about his saves against Crewe.

Lets get behind him and the whole team, he could be a gem for the future with the correct handling.

Otis

For me given everything TM would not have him between the sticks if he had major doubts, in fact TM did point out post match about his saves against Crewe.

Lets get behind him and the whole team, he could be a gem for the future with the correct handling.
As he's a keeper, I would very much hope he has the correct handling.

st john

RCC seems to have made massive improvements in the last couple of games. Not only is he playing with confidence again, but he seems to have cut out the risk taking so typical of him a few games ago.

Otis

RCC seems to have made massive improvements in the last couple of games. Not only is he playing with confidence again, but he seems to have cut out the risk taking so typical of him a few games ago.
I'm sure who he's got in front of him makes a big difference.

Nick

Administrator
Yep it just shows that playing the ball out quickly can be dangerous for the.counter attack.

Users who are viewing this thread