Skyblues Trust-why no action? (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

I think you're missing the point of The Trust. They're job is to represent the majority view of their members. The majority of their members were vehemently against the move to Suxfields and hate SISU with a passion so the stance of the trust on that issue really shouldn't be that surprising. In stark contrast it's members don't know what the hell is going on at the moment and don't know what the best course of action is.

I seem to remember on quite a few occasions they have acted more out of self interest than with majority of fans.

That episode of Late Kick Off where several members called for the club to be put into administration left a particular sour taste in the mouth.

As for their members not knowing what's going on-unless they are hermits all living in a cave in the Memorial Park-they get the same information we do and that's enough to surely spark some sort of action.

Ignorance should never be an excuse for inaction!

Ironically they've always portrayed themselves as Pro Club and City but anti SISU. If ever there was a clear cut case to support the Club and City its this one.

letsallsingtogether

So are you a member? if not why should you be bothered what they do if you can't be bothered to join.

If on the other hand you are a member then come along to the meeting on Monday night put in a proposal I'm sure some one will seconded it, they can then put it to the vote of their members.

If you can't make it then E-Mail them.
But no point in ranting and raving until you know all the facts!!!
I seem to remember on quite a few occasions they have acted more out of self interest than with majority of fans.

That episode of Late Kick Off where several members called for the club to be put into administration left a particular sour taste in the mouth.

As for their members not knowing what's going on-unless they are hermits all living in a cave in the Memorial Park-they get the same information we do and that's enough to surely spark some sort of action.

Ignorance should never be an excuse for inaction!

Ironically they've always portrayed themselves as Pro Club and City but anti SISU. If ever there was a clear cut case to support the Club and City its this one.

letsallsingtogether

Blog_out-of-frying-pan-into-fire.jpg

Fuck me Northern even looks like you :D

MichaelCCFC

So are you a member? if not why should you be bothered what they do if you can't be bothered to join.

If on the other hand you are a member then come along to the meeting on Monday night put in a proposal I'm sure some one will seconded it, they can then put it to the vote of their members.

If you can't make it then E-Mail them.
But no point in ranting and raving until you know all the facts!!!

Just for info, as a legally constituted body the Trust has a clear constitution and you can't just turn up at any meeting with a proposal and ask for a vote. The rules are all on the Trust website.

I have no doubt the Trust is working very hard behind the scenes but I feel very confused by current events and a lead from the Trust would be very welcome e.g. should any form of wasps deal that makes the Ricoh wasps' home (irrespective of other details) be opposed on the basis the Trust opposes franchising? Does/doesn't the Trust support a protest this week - which could be on the basis that a deal should not be agreed in secret without info that allows fans to make up their minds as to whether this is a good deal or not? If the Trust has been given confidential that shows a deal would be good for us then they Trust could just say that?

Users who are viewing this thread