Match Thread Sky Blues v Boro (double header)? (4 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Did it take long to process the payment? Mine has been buffering for 5 mins?!

Edit: yay - got it (rare victory versus technology!!)

Last edited:

SkyBlueGuy

Right, we have two new additions. What are your predictions for the two teams starting line ups tomorrow? I wouldn't be surprised if Robins puts Giles and walker on the same team. I could see that being a good relationship!

Will there be a stronger and a weaker side or two balanced teams?

pusbccfc

Wonder if there is commentary tomorrow?

jmorr

Can anyone who has signed to for this tell if the stream is live only or whether it might be available to watch back later?

better days

Right, we have two new additions. What are your predictions for the two teams starting line ups tomorrow? I wouldn't be surprised if Robins puts Giles and walker on the same team. I could see that being a good relationship!

Will there be a stronger and a weaker side or two balanced teams?
I think it will be the first eleven (as things stand) in the first game and the rest of the squad in the second

Last edited:

SkyBlueGuy

I think it will be the first eleven (as things stand) in the first game and the rest of the squad in the second

I had assumed this might be the case at first, but with a few extra players to fit in now I wondered if it might change things a little

woody11462

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

My choices

Team 1.

Marosi*
Hyam Fadz Osti
Pask Kelly* Hamer Giles
O'Hare Allen
Godden​

Team 2.
Wilson
Thompson Williams Drysdale
Burroughs Eccles Shipley Mason
Hilssner Jones
Walker​

Subs available for 30 min run out both games: Baka, Biamou, Kasta (think he won't feature though) and some youngsters like Rowe and Bapaga. If Marosi isn't fit Billson on the bench.

If Kelly isn't fit not sure about the extra DCM. Someone like Young maybe? N'Gandu? Both more attacking.

SlowerThanPlatt

Blaine Rowe apparently was very good on Tuesday - he attended England schoolboy camps the same time as Charlie McCann who went to Man United and is now in their 23s

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Rowe starting RWB. Could he start the season?

It's more his natural position I think compared to Pask and Burroughs. bit of a risk to start the season with him but certainly worth taking a look now. Sometimes risks work. Wilson never looked to me like he was close to the first team picture but took his chance.

Squad numbers look more like their actual squad numbers for next season too I reckon.

aloisiwouldhavescored

The ticket receipt refers to' unlimited views' for £5 so I presume that means you can watch it back later.
Ahhh I took unlimited to mean we could watch it on more that 1 device at the same time, i.e. on separate laptops in different rooms. That would be better if we could watch it back later.

clint van damme

New provider streaming double header behind closed doors friendlies - what could possibly go wrong?

Tommo1993

Guessing this will just come to life at 1pm?

Not got as far as being asked for a password yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
D

Deleted member 4439

Does stream start before kick off? Anyone got it working?

Well, seems to be working in that the match flyer is showing, only that it's not started yet and is showing as offline. I'll start panicking if it's not up by 12.55.

Users who are viewing this thread