Match Thread Sky Blues v Boro (double header)? (5 Viewers)

Blind-Faith

Good half

Drysdale has a touch of class about him, don’t think I’ve seen him miss place a pass yet

Really really like the look of Eccles , even if we dont sign another DCM I think he will do well

Bapaga is going to be useful coming off the bench I think

As much as I don’t rate Baka that’s not the worst half of football I’ve seen him play 😉

Evo1883

Good half

Drysdale has a touch of class about him, don’t think I’ve seen him miss place a pass yet

really really like the look of Eccles , even if we dont sign another DCM I think he will do well

Bapaga is going to be useful coming off the bench I think

as much as I don’t rate Baka that’s not the worst half of football I’ve seen him play 😉

For me the best thing that could happen to drysdale is spend a season on loan in league 1

Paxman II

Kelly just not getting any grip on the game. Jones clearly challenging for a place. Baka is well Baka....not really suited to our style of play but took his goal well. Does not do enough off the ball. Would like to see Max given an opportunity here. Eccles decent. Not much to shout about....clearly most know they are second string for now. Hilsner hopefully coming on and becuase fully fit believe he can be the player Robins bought him for - next to Hamer.

steve101

Wilson is no Marosi with his feet. You can see it is more natural for Marosi. It's s potential problem if Marosi gets injured as we can't really change our style based on who is between the sticks.

Skybluedownunder

Fuck everytime Wilson touches the ball it’s like he has this urge to take an extra touch and I shit myself everytime thinking he’s about to ‘attempt’ to take a player on again... he worries me ALOT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Kelly just not getting any grip on the game. Jones clearly challenging for a place. Baka is well Baka....not really suited to our style of play but took his goal well. Does not do enough off the ball. Would like to see Max given an opportunity here. Eccles decent. Not much to shout about....clearly most know they are second string for now. Hilsner hopefully coming on and becuase fully fit believe he can be the player Robins bought him for - next to Hamer.
Lol

SlowerThanPlatt

Fuck everytime Wilson touches the ball it’s like he has this urge to take an extra touch and I shit myself everytime thinking he’s about to ‘attempt’ to take a player on again... he worries me ALOT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is still much better than the Youtuber you suggested to replace him

PVA

Hilssner will not play next to Hamer

Users who are viewing this thread