Sky Blues Trust AGM (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
You always have a dog about naivety. I know what I know and try to find out what I don’t

He was on the trust board
The trust nominated him for his fsa post
He was at the agm talking about that
Those is the facts now rather than patronising me tell me
So you're asking if he's a city fan and saying he's nothing to do with the Trust?

Frostie

No votes and the Secretary position and other board member roles are vacant

Kind of says it all as to how they're viewed doesn't it if genuine City fans don't even put themselves forward & they have to advertise on job websites & recruit Leicester fans instead.

Sky Blue Pete

Who Mr Ellis? This is him

Yep he messed up big time there. And I understand you don’t want him to be a part of anything to do with our club. You’d think he would have some skills from being a Ceo of the council though

jordan210

I joined the trust in Jan 2020. This was done over email. I had an email from Dave Elyes confirming my sign up and then the only email I have received was in June 2020.

Clearly there is an issue with their data management. As on the website it says the newsletter in 2020 was the last one they sent.

Then again the website looks like something from the early 2000's and doesn't even have basics like GDPR information.

Frostie

I joined the trust in Jan 2020. This was done over email. I had an email from Dave Elyes confirming my sign up and then the only email I have received was in June 2020.

Clearly there is an issue with their data management. As on the website it says the newsletter in 2020 was the last one they sent.

Then again the website looks like something from the early 2000's and doesn't even have basics like GDPR information.

Another clear breach of their constitution.

mr_monkey

Yep he messed up big time there. And I understand you don’t want him to be a part of anything to do with our club. You’d think he would have some skills from being a Ceo of the council though

No decent person should want that c**t anywhere near anything they care about full stop

Grendel

Who was the nutcase who made accounts in your name and photoshops? Kalns was it?

Tim kalns - I think he’s gone underground - was once elected without an election

Sky Blue Pete

So if he isn't anything to do with the trust why is he representing them
I’m no expert here and Nick loves to show how stupid I am by keeping on quoting my naivety. He was nominated by the trust is the only reason I can see that that is why that’s included. He’s not on the board of the trust. They do work closely together

Grendel

How's that worked out in all the years he has been involved in the trust?

Though of course he doesn’t anymore 😂

Sky Blue Pete

Please don't ruin your reputation by trying to spin anything positive about him Pete
I’m not trying anything. You pick up skills over 12 years in a post like that. I haven’t read anything about the rochdale grooming gang other than surface level media stuff. Departments under his authority were bloody awful. That’s absolutely clear

Nick

Administrator
I’m not trying anything. You pick up skills over 12 years in a post like that. I haven’t read anything about the rochdale grooming gang other than surface level media stuff. Departments under his authority were bloody awful. That’s absolutely clear

So what skills has he demonstrated for the Trust?

Good communication with a council's PR company.

Sky Blue Pete

What about working with the fans ;)
Those two are trying but where this thread has gone is probably why it doesn’t work well. It needs a complete rebrand for me and new people. They have been trying especially with city of culture and the government review.
As I said I’m not defending them at all and I only raised the point that if fsa are correct the responsibilities and powers that will be given to the trust organisations needs some working out how it can be for the best of all city fans

mr_monkey

Well he obviously didn't as you say, the departments under him were awful

Just having him associated with our club makes my skin crawl

Grendel

Mmmm

Sky Blue Pete

So what skills has he demonstrated for the Trust?

Good communication with a council's PR company.
Well that’s a good question. If radical changes happen in football and he’s been on the fsa board would you give him any credit ??

SlowerThanPlatt

The opinion of some of Mr Ellis’ colleagues was that he failed?

Nick

Administrator
Well that’s a good question. If radical changes happen in football and he’s been on the fsa board would you give him any credit ??
What radical changes do you think he is going to do?
I am not too sure what your point is? It sounds like he has talked a great game to you though.

Grendel

Anyway Pete was Lionel there?

Sky Blue Pete

Mmmm

How’s that an mmmmm. He didn’t do his job and got paid off and lots of girls lives were destroyed. What do you want him to do? Disappear? I’m happy I’d prefer him not to be linked with our club but I don’t know enough about what he did or didn’t do to say guilty as charged. Are you alleging he was guilty of being part of the gang and criminal activity

What’s his link with coventry and ccfc? Do you know) I know he was on the trust and the trust nkminated hm for the fsa role

SlowerThanPlatt

How’s that an mmmmm. He didn’t do his job and got paid off and lots of girls lives were destroyed. What do you want him to do? Disappear? I’m happy I’d prefer him not to be linked with our club but I don’t know enough about what he did or didn’t do to say guilty as charged. Are you alleging he was guilty of being part of the gang and criminal activity

What’s his link with coventry and ccfc? Do you know) I know he was on the trust and the trust nkminated hm for the fsa role

He is a CCFC supporter

Users who are viewing this thread