SIX NATIONS. (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Its just a blip England will come back and get back to winning ways. This happens in sport you can't win year after year, sometimes its a blessing in disguise, give them a kick up the backside !

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Its just a blip England will come back and get back to winning ways. This happens in sport you can't win year after year, sometimes its a blessing in disguise, give them a kick up the backside !

Exactly better this year than next, the All Blacks are just freaks how they just keep going, I think here and now they will not win the World Cup next year, somebody will beat them might not be the best side ie France in 07 defeated them in the quarters and opened the comp right up.

bringbackrattles

Exactly better this year than next, the All Blacks are just freaks how they just keep going, I think here and now they will not win the World Cup next year, somebody will beat them might not be the best side ie France in 07 defeated them in the quarters and opened the comp right up.
I read an article on the All Blacks rugby teams. They are without doubt the greatest ever rugby nation, and arguably the best of any sporting sides. Eddie Jones reckons England under him can knock them off top spot, so watch this space !

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I read an article on the All Blacks rugby teams. They are without doubt the greatest ever rugby nation, and arguably the best of any sporting sides. Eddie Jones reckons England under him can knock them off top spot, so watch this space !

It’ll take some doing to knock them off & stay number 1 in the world for say 12 months.

England’s summer tour is to SA then autumn tests v SA, Aus & NZ (Japan) as well interesting times ahead.

SkyblueBazza

For me there are various contradicting factors...some parallels with footy in bygone era:
1. Professional status for players meaning more money needed coming in
2. Game quality improves
3. Businessmen sniff some readies to be made
4. Businessmen buy clubs
5. Clubs bring in top quality coaches & players initially...but then comes the influx of cheaper foreign alternatives which in time will mean our talent doesn't get a look in
5. Clubs press to create Premiership Rugby to make better commercial deals
6. The National side becomes a sideshow
7. It all ends in tears

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

wingy

Wrong thread but related .
I see another All Black has died from a heart attack by the age of 50.
I don't wish to disrespect any one of those players but feel steriod /growth hormone usage is likely responsible.
Was it worth it ,who's culpable and who's doing anything to prevent it ?

Users who are viewing this thread