Sit In Tonight (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Yep, I will be. Anything is better than nothing.

Terry Gibson's perm

If we didn’t have a game in Tuesday I would say take your shovels and dig might be a bit difficult to get them in though or hijack the mower and cut the grass down to the mud.

Unfortunately I am working tonight so no match for me

MalcSB

Protesting against Sisu, marching to Sisu offices will achieve nothing. It HAS to be something which impacts on wasps and makes them commercially and sportingly unattractive.

Warwickhunt

Protesting against Sisu, marching to Sisu offices will achieve nothing. It HAS to be something which impacts on wasps and makes them commercially and sportingly unattractive.
Like picketing the wasp home games!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Was there supposed to be a sit in tonight, or was it postponed because we lost ?

RoboCCFC90

There was a sit in on Friday night, only about 15 or so (kids mainly) participated and were quickly sent packing.

On the topic of protesting, MR had the below to say which Cov Live have suggested was in relation to the anti-SISU statements, vocally and visibly around the stadium;

"I think that there's a frustration around the situation that then feeds from the terraces onto the pitch which we have got to guard against because it has an impact, it has a negative impact.

"Just stick together, just keep going."

"Keep feeding the positivity to the players and we'll get better performances, better results."

The Jimmy Hill Way campaign tweeted the below in response to MR's comments;

"Mark Robins may have mistakenly conflated a few misguided individuals who booed SkyBlues players, with our Homeless protest."

While fans are entitled to protest, negativity is going to reach the players on the pitch and results will take a turn for the worse because of it. While it may not be confirmed where we will be playing our Football next season, if protests continue as they are or worsen it could really affect what product is on the pitch, which is what many fans are at the Ricoh to see.

Nick

Administrator
The Jimmy Hill Way didn't just tweet that. They can fuck off with their bullshit.

Them and the Telegraph will try to stir things up, the same as the Telegraph tried their best to promote the "sit in".

"How you can join in with the protest" type nonsense.

RoboCCFC90

The Jimmy Hill Way didn't just tweet that. They can fuck off with their bullshit.

Them and the Telegraph will try to stir things up, the same as the Telegraph tried their best to promote the "sit in".

Totally agree. If there was more pressure on the other parties in this situation I think fans maybe more supportive, fact is, despite claims that there are protests towards other parties such as the council and Wasps, that the fans can't see enough of any protest which isn't directed towards SISU or the Club.

letsallsingtogether

So 2 blokes holding up a homeless banner at half time affected the team.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread