sisu (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

The majority of clubs in the football league are in debt.

You really don't want to blame SISU for anything do you? Surely even you can acknowledge that a sizable portion of the debt that's been accumulated since their arrival has been down to their own mismanagement?

ccfc92

What a stupid fucking thread. Enjoy what's around us for as long as it lasts for gods sake. And before praise is ejaculayed all over Joy's face, I would say that her or her shit of a company have had very little to do with our recent 'success' (I use the term loosely because we have yet to achieve anything) is down to us being given a lump of money - by no means the best in the league - but to get on with it, that's all you're getting. Praise if anyone must go to Waggott for bringing in Mowbray and to both Mowbray and Venus for spending very astutely with the money they have. They have also made us dream for the 1st time in god knows how many years.

Tomorrow will be a great occasion and I can't wait! This is what Saturday's are made for, forget the past 15 years and embrace the feel good factor.

Spot on :D

Sick Boy

You really don't want to blame SISU for anything do you? Surely even you can acknowledge that a sizable portion of the debt that's been accumulated since their arrival has been down to their own mismanagement?

I have said on more than one occasion that they are dreadful owners. However this season they seem to be doing a lot of stuff right and deserve credit dor finally making amends. Every club in the football league accumulates debt through mismanagement. We are not unique in that.

Grendel

Same as the owners before that - and the owners before that and let's go all the way back to Jimmy hill as chairman shall we?

letsallsingtogether

Same as the owners before that - and the owners before that and let's go all the way back to Jimmy hill as chairman shall we?
Well that's football for you can't even trust the ones running it.

skybluesalex

Think yourselves lucky your not a fan of the team we are playing tomorrow! Makes our situation look positive

Why is it that City fans are never happy unless they are moaning??

Grendel

rob9872

I'm probably unique in not wanting them to leave. Don't get me wrong, would love them out but at the moment to risk uncertainty might destabilise what we have. New owners new ideas of running things and possibly Mowbray not their man. Leave well alone whilst the product on the pitch is working until at least the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread