sisu (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

yeah 7 years later in a lower league than where they got us from? Yeah cretins. You're right.

covmark

Too much of a feel good factor on here today, needed a thread to get people at each other's throats again

theferret

Not sure this is the time to drag all this up again. They're making moves in the right direction and they're not going anywhere. What's the point in dwelling on all the shit that has passed when actually things are looking positive. Onwards and upwards.

ccfc92

Not sure this is the time to drag all this up again. They're making moves in the right direction and they're not going anywhere. What's the point in dwelling on all the shit that has passed when actually things are looking positive. Onwards and upwards.

The best thing they've EVER done, and it's the ONLY thing, is hand the football side of things to Mowbray. End of Thread.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
they are the ones got the club like this in the first place mogga has just been clever with the money he was given unlike previous managers, sisu are still twats all they care about is us making them money.Im sure they were praying for someone like mogga to get the team promoted if he can.

My question is what will they do if we get promoted next season, im guessing pocket most the money and give another shitty budget to work on where we get relegated.

RFC

They are the ones who brought 'Mogga' to the Club and convinced him to say! Time for a truce, let's just see what happens during the coming months. PUSB

Will sisu rue the day that they gave total control of the football budget to mogga? Isn't their business model based on being in league one?! PUSB... Tony IS THE MESSIAH!

skybluetony176

The best thing they've EVER done, and it's the ONLY thing, is hand the football side of things to Mowbray. End of Thread.

Exactly. Any suggestion that SISU have signed Cole is nonsense, unless it turns out that they're no longer running the club on a self funding basis and have put their own money in to allow TM to bring in some extra signings and book hotel rooms. If that was the case I dare say that TM or SW would have been all over that piece of news.

Putting the funds in the hands of people who understand how to spend it correctly is the least SISU should be doing the fact that it's taken so long to get that bare minimum right is not a glowing reference.

Cole's arrival is down to TM and MV. They're the ones who deserve credit.

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

They are the ones who brought 'Mogga' to the Club and convinced him to say! Time for a truce, let's just see what happens during the coming months. PUSB

The only good thing they've done is realised they know fuck all and handed control to people who know about football.

Sick Boy

Exactly. Any suggestion that SISU have signed Cole is nonsense, unless it turns out that they're no longer running the club on a self funding basis and have put their own money in. If that was the case I dare say that TM or SW would have been all over that piece of news.

Putting the funds in the hands of people who understand how to spend it correctly is the least SISU should be doing the fact that it's taken so long to get that bare minimum right is not a glowing reference.

Cole's arrival is down to TM and MV. They're the ones who deserve credit.

The aim should be for the club to be self-sufficent. Much better than having debt loaded against the club and having to endure the last 15 years again.

letsallsingtogether

Truce they had a truce on Xmas day in the war. Never changed much thou did it?
So never,as a Cov Kid I will never forgive those wankers.

letsallsingtogether

The aim should be for the club to be self-sufficent. Much better than having debt loaded against the club and having to endure the last 15 years again.

So how are they going to do that.
We will need to get a huge loan for millions to build that new shed and sell 10 pies to every supporter just to pay the interest.
I like pies but not that much.
PUSB

There was a shift in policy in 2009, correct me if I'm wrong 13 players out at the end of the season and 3 in (2 goal keepers being part of the 3). Shortly after this (my season ticket went) we were relegated and then the stadium, withholding rent, scenario started. We have just witnessed the reverse shift, now they cannot get the stadium on the cheap and turn a profit in that way, they are forced to run a football club again to add value back to the 'asset' that sits on their balance sheet. Fingers and toes crossed that to realise their return in a sale that we need to be back in the premier league!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Self sufficient or not. If they consistently allow the club to be run by idiots they're failing to do the minimum any owners of any business should be doing.

Have you ever considered that one of the main reasons we've accumulated so much debt since their arrival is down to their failure to put the right people on the board to run the business correctly and employ the right people to look after the football side?

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Self sufficient or not. If they consistently allow the club to be run by idiots they're failing to do the minimum any owners of any business should be doing.

Have you ever considered that one of the main reasons we've accumulated so much debt since their arrival is down to their failure to put the right people on the board to run the business correctly and employ the right people to look after the football side?

We were already in massive debt when they arrived and we are now more or less self sufficent?

Yes, I agree 100% employing the likes of Ranson and KD were massive mistakes

letsallsingtogether

We were already in massive debt when they arrived and we are now more or less self sufficent?

I thought they were supposed to write off that debt?
So are we debt free now?

skybluetony176

I wasn't talking about the historic debt I was talking about the debt they self accumulated through bad management and bad decision making.

skybluepm2

What a stupid fucking thread. Enjoy what's around us for as long as it lasts for gods sake. And before praise is ejaculayed all over Joy's face, I would say that her or her shit of a company have had very little to do with our recent 'success' (I use the term loosely because we have yet to achieve anything) is down to us being given a lump of money - by no means the best in the league - but to get on with it, that's all you're getting. Praise if anyone must go to Waggott for bringing in Mowbray and to both Mowbray and Venus for spending very astutely with the money they have. They have also made us dream for the 1st time in god knows how many years.

Tomorrow will be a great occasion and I can't wait! This is what Saturday's are made for, forget the past 15 years and embrace the feel good factor.

Users who are viewing this thread