sisu (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I think necks have been a problem for a few years now. This years isn't bad - the best kit we've had for years - but the neck on the 07/08 was awful.

ajsccfc

Worst thing about the 98-99 kit was that it had a big circle on the back which looked silly without a name and number. To that end I got 'Huckerby 7' which I think is the real reason he soon left the club. (this track record with names also worked a treat when I got both Cobi Jones and Isaias on the back of the 94/95 and 95/96 Pony kits)

After seeing Salako decimate us in a 1-4 reversal to Crystal Palace, upon signing in the close season he was the one and only name I have ever had on a Cov top. I do have 'Ndlovu 12' on the back of a Zimbabwe top. I told him this in a pub, he was proud as punch and offered me a drink (whilst playing for Sheffield United, but unable to resist the lure of a return to Coventry city centre).

EleanorRigby

You can only deal with the facts as they stand now, as far as i am aware history wins nothing. Maybe sisu did come to our aid 4 years ago and made certain promises, but they didn't happen, quiet the opposite and now we are rock bottom, in the league and financially. A transfer window has come and gone with little action to help improve things and now we are getting further promises of not one but 2 strikers coming in. We don't need two, do we ! a bit of midfield expertise would do me. SISU are doing nothing to give me any hope of a bright future with them still here, i actually believe the longer they remain th more likely we face liquidation and not administration.

Users who are viewing this thread