sisu (1 Viewer)

slyblue57

ok looking forward to sensible comments

Sisu
1. they saved us from admin can nt argue with that can u. Ok they played hard ball and got the club for F,,, all but we were in admin without them,,, true or not.?

2. They messed up contracts for Westwood, gunna, king ( my view shud nt have signed him anyway) true even if u liked king cud ve got cash for them. Sisu have admitted they cocked up.

3. Gave contracts to some od our least effective players, Mcpake, Rod etc I actually think Bell is nt too bad but not for such a long contract.

4. They ve cut our spending. A good thing in my opinion, we will at least survive.

5. They keep Thorn as manager, My opinion a disasterous decision. no tactical nonce. Hopelessly out of his depth easily excused by Sisu haters.

6. Im a season ticket holder who goes to all home games, a traitor according to some of
the Sisu haters well you kno wat u can do.

7. An attendee of the SOC demo. but against an anti Sisu only demo.

8. No Im not on the Sisu board or Id ve been sacked, resigned etc.

Come on try to use intelligent arguments what have Sisu done that is that bad todate.
I do think its time for them to go but they will hold out for some return on their investment.

I await your abuse.
pusb

Grendel

Point 5 will be your problem. In trouble for that on here.

Grendel

Don't say that you'll be heading for the tower.

WillieStanley

That took me half an hour to read. If you want people to take you seriously and bite, have a look at your grammar, mate!

slyblue57

grammer not that bad seen a lot worse on here. You must be a very slow reader lol but appreciate you took the time to read it.
No comments apart from the gramer then ?

Astute

SISU's major fault? Thinking that it would be easier than it was and putting all available funds in straight away, giving money to the wrong people then knowing they could lose 100m if they carried on the same way without getting into the prem. So they then decide to cut funds as much as they can to stop massive losses. This gave us an even poorer squad and fans stopped going to games as they had enough of hoofball and losing. Poorer squad and results had even less fans turning up, meaning having to sell even more players, meaning more squad cuts, meaning................

ccfcno9

SISU hav,ent invested anything in ccfc they,ve robbed investers of their money and LOANED it to a business they know nothing about.
They put the likes of Ken Deluded in charge probably paying him a fortune(surely contributing to our ongoing monthly losses).
They treat their best customers like morons(us the fans).
Now they give us Tim Fisher the new Sisu spin doctor who clearly tells us were the moneys gone LOL not mentioning what admin/managagement charges we have incurred during their reign.
Are you kidding, do you what more.

Puck

Sisu
1. they saved us from admin can nt argue with that can u. Ok they played hard ball and got the club for F,,, all but we were in admin without them,,, true or not.?

2. They messed up contracts for Westwood, gunna, king ( my view shud nt have signed him anyway) true even if u liked king cud ve got cash for them. Sisu have admitted they cocked up.

3. Gave contracts to some od our least effective players, Mcpake, Rod etc I actually think Bell is nt too bad but not for such a long contract.

4. They ve cut our spending. A good thing in my opinion, we will at least survive.

5. They keep Thorn as manager, My opinion a disasterous decision. no tactical nonce. Hopelessly out of his depth easily excused by Sisu haters.

6. Im a season ticket holder who goes to all home games, a traitor according to some of

Come on try to use intelligent arguments what have Sisu done that is that bad todate.
I do think its time for them to go but they will hold out for some return on their investment.

I await your abuse.
pusb

Are you saying that SISU are responsible for points 6,7 and 8?

Paxman II

.....they may be credited with some sense at last in the way they are tackling the fall out from the mistakes they already committed! They are simply trying to put there house in order with little other choice.

They will let go but they will require some of that invested millions back before they do. mean time they will tighten all the belts and keep losses to a minimum (heck even turn a minor profit next season) until a miracle comes along.

Option on the Ricoh will run out so groups like Hoffman's will need to make their bid or forever hold their peace.
Likewise SISU will want to let go while they still have that option to trade.

The forthcoming weeks will be very interesting for our club and it's future.

ccfcway

any owners that sell Turner for £750k and use more than half of that money for McDonald need to go !

The Reverend Skyblue

I can't stand talking about or reading anything about bloody SISU anymore. This subject has been done to death and i'd rather talk about the weather, or what colour away kit we might like next season in Division 1.

By the way i'd go for a nice yellow kit, why !! because its my favourite colour , and to my knowledge we have'nt had yellow before

Please discuss who else wants a yellow away kit next season.

The Rev

torchomatic

We did. The season after we won the Cup was yellow with blue piping. I remember the Granada Bingo bit was all velvety. Very nice.

The static was enough to kill the nearest small animals though. RIP Tigger.

I can't stand talking about or reading anything about bloody SISU anymore. This subject has been done to death and i'd rather talk about the weather, or what colour away kit we might like next season in Division 1.

By the way i'd go for a nice yellow kit, why !! because its my favourite colour , and to my knowledge we have'nt had yellow before

The Rev

Senior Vick from Alicante

Sisu

I await your abuse.
pusb

Two things that I think have contributed to are the following. The appointment of KD is the first, Fisher said in his recent statement that SISU let their businesses run them selves, big mistake in appointing him in my opinion with out doing propper due diligance on his CV. The bloke was a complete idiot and given free reign to destroy the infrastructure at the club as well as team, staff and fan morale. Coupled to this was the fact that he had no experience in negotiating football contracts and his complete lack of understanding how this procedure works gave any players that were out of contract the excuse they needed to leave. His tinkering and amature bumblings gave those players no confidence in signing back on for us. The other is product, if Thorn is their man, despite what any of us think of him they should have backed him in the way he wants to run the footballing side of the club. If SISU were about to purchase any company they would do due diligence on the books and the assets, to expect someone to make an attractive product you need to have decent assets to work with and Thorney has been hamstrung by previous encumbants bad asset management.

The Reverend Skyblue

We did. The season after we won the Cup was yellow with blue piping. I remember the Granada Bingo bit was all velvety. Very nice.

The static was enough to kill the nearest small animals though. RIP Tigger.

Thankyou Torchy for correcting me, my wife does think i am in the early stage of dementure as my memory is shocking and getting worse, an example of this is that i can never remember telling her every month that she should buy those bloody expensive, but lovely shoes, she's just seen on-line.

So are you voting for yellow away kit or not for next season ? its very important i get a decision

The Rev

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

grammer not that bad seen a lot worse on here. You must be a very slow reader lol but appreciate you took the time to read it.
No comments apart from the gramer then ?

Spelling. PS nonce is slang for sex offender, did you mean nous or understanding.

But on the whole, you've described the situation accurately & I don't disagree except on a few points of detail & emphasis.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director

Sisu
1. they saved us from admin can nt argue with that can u. Ok they played hard ball and got the club for F,,, all but we were in admin without them,,, true or not.? True but they still came in with no real plan or finance for the playing side and simply stuck to the same plan as that which got us here in the first place - never going to work. Then pleaded it was everyone elses fault because they let the business run its self - complete rubbish

2. They messed up contracts for Westwood, gunna, king ( my view shud nt have signed him anyway) true even if u liked king cud ve got cash for them. Sisu have admitted they cocked up. So players never choose to refuse to sign, never choose to wind down contracts, never get contracts elswhere that are 3 or 4 times what we can afford - they didnt mess up those three were never going to sign and why would they when they can treble wages elsewhere - we would all do the same i think

3. Gave contracts to some od our least effective players, Mcpake, Rod etc I actually think Bell is nt too bad but not for such a long contract. SISU did so on the recommendation of the manager at a guess but it is all a matter of opinion - certainly AT strongly supported McPake getting his contract. Mistake or a business choice?

4. They ve cut our spending. A good thing in my opinion, we will at least survive. I agree we need to cut our costs but the plan has also cut our ability to maximise income - and no it doesnt guarantee we survive it just means we stumble from one day to the next - we survive because we can still sell players and SISU investors havent or cant call the loan in

5. They keep Thorn as manager, My opinion a disasterous decision. no tactical nonce. Hopelessly out of his depth easily excused by Sisu haters. Personally i dont think he is the man for the job but is all part of cutting costs - is only part of the playing problem inm terms of the results - not hopeless but slow and indecisive. but thats just my opinion and others are free to disagree and I respect that

the Sisu haters well you kno wat u can do. a traitor for being a season ticket holder and going to all the home games - thats seems a bit harsh - makes around 9 thousand of us then . or is it you take a more positive spin on SISU - just an opinion you have as is the view of the SISU haters, doesnt make anyone right and certainly opinion is not fact

7. An attendee of the SOC demo. but against an anti Sisu only demo. your choice as was theirs - doesnt make you or them right - just different opinions

8. No Im not on the Sisu board or Id ve been sacked, resigned etc.with respect do you really think given what you have written, its content or style anyone would believe that you were - just my opinion btw

Come on try to use intelligent arguments what have Sisu done that is that bad todate. Please feel free to read any of my previous posts on SISU or the finances - maybe put forward some intelligent arguements yourself rather than claims and accussations ? - again just my opinion
I do think its time for them to go but they will hold out for some return on their investment. - correct on that i fully agree

I await your abuse. sorry to disappoint you
pusb

Just your opinion - doesnt make it right but you own it

Last edited:

torchomatic

Yep, I'm with you, Rev and I'll go with yellow. Would make a nice change.

So are you voting for yellow away kit or not for next season ? its very important i get a decision

The Rev

torchomatic

Maybe Salmon Pink?

Brighton Sky Blue

The Rev

We had yellow and purple away stripes in 98/99 I think-though the black and gold one from 08/09 was one of my favourites.

torchomatic

Yeah, I like black away kits.

Godiva

I think a yellow kit will suit our discounted team.

OyJimmy

Sisu's major fault was not performing adequate due dilligence on CCFC. That's unforgivable and the fact they got that wrong has caused us to endure misery under them. They are completley to blame for the situation we are in and should have let us either slide into admin, at which point they may have got us for the right price. Or they shouldn't have got in the way of Manhattan Consortium.

They should be driven out of the club for their acts of financial incompetance. Sisu's investors should be spitting blood at Seppalla and co's incompetance in the acquistion of the club.

Seriously who does'nt do adequate due diligence? If you were buying an off license would you not check income vs expenditure? Would you not check who owns the shop?
Sisu's incompentance is beyond belief! Even the players and manager seem to thing they are incompetant given some of the comments we hear.

Nonleagueherewecome

Point 5 will be your problem. In trouble for that on here.

Really? From what I've seen here of late, on this forum there are far more people who want Thorn fired than kept. Maybe I'm misreading the signals...

torchomatic

And I'm sure they will get their way eventually.

skyblueinBaku

The Rev

Rev, the colour of the away kit will depend on the colour of the 'For Sale' signs that the players will wear. A nice contrast will be necessary. :p

ajsccfc

Yellow was pretty much our permanent away colour for almost a decade until Ribeiro ended the streak with that headache-inducing red effort. The 1989-91 yellow/black one was the first Cov kit I owned:

Hm1nJ.png

torchomatic

My first kit was the classic 75-81 one. I wish they'd do something similar now. I remember at the time loads of teams had similar Admiral kits. I used to like the Wales one. I have the yellow 75-81 one too, which I thought was only a training kit. Not sure if they ever wore it in "action".

I owned the '94-'96 home, '96-'97 home, '97-'98 home and the 2000-'01 home. Probably because I was a teenage season ticket holder with mates in the West Terrage during the earlier choices and am guessing the 2000 model was a present. None of those purchased were favourites... retro is the way forward, ideally coupled with a furry sponsor logo and with non-nipple chafing club emblems.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread