SISU Prove that you have learn't (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

DMc is as only as good as the players around him! if he does not get the ball in the right areas he cannot score! Adams,Baily are the key retention loanees
DMc will probably sign a decent contract to another midlands club (I don't Blame him either) Wolves. Given the way we currently are playing Mcshuffty is coming into his own now and is looking usefull give him the same ball as DMc has been getting I am sure he will score goals OK maybe need twice as many as DMc but he will score goals

Blair's and Bailey's service is second to none. Top players. I think they'll stay for the rest of the season, Bailey definitely.

McSheff isn't good enough to play upfront, doesn't get into the positions and cannot head a ball.

dadgad

One apology please.

The title of this thread "Sisu Prove that you have learn't"

Notwithstanding the shocking grammar you haven't contributed to this.....not one iota.
....and you berate somone else for going over old ground but bring it up at every single opportunity.
You're not just a hypocrite but a bit dumb too......maybe?:eek:

Brighton Sky Blue

The title of this thread "Sisu Prove that you have learn't"

Notwithstanding the shocking grammar you haven't contributed to this.....not one iota.
....and you berate somone else for going over old ground but bring it up at every single opportunity.
You're not just a hypocrite but a bit dumb too......maybe?:eek:

Grammar problems where? Of course a Masters in Chemistry is a total doddle, they're handing them out like freebies I guess.

Grendel

Hypocrite.

I notice you haven't anything constructive to add to this thread.

Have you ever added anything constructive to any thread?

Tank Top

A nice post Dongo, and the answer to your Question is I'm afraid, we are looking at the old Sisu in terms of ambition, at a time when we are looking like we have turned the corner on the pitch, and are more than a match for any other team in this league, our owners having taken a step Forward are now looking to take three backwards, instead of looking to play at the Ricoh in front of 15- to twenty thousand fans, they are looking to play at HInkley Town in front of Six thousand,
WE would most likely loose the most productive manager we have had in recent seasons, half the players, who always state that the Magnificent RIcoh Arena was a major inducement to sign for us, also we would have 15,000 locked out fans who wanted to see the SKy Blues if, we get to the play offs or better.
Moving to Hinkley,would destroy our History and Heritage, How could we be named Coventry City Football Club, if our home ground was in Leicestershire.
Since their Takeover five years ago sisus commitment to take us forward has been abysmal at best, they have never reached out to the fan base, who in the circumstances have been magnificent, now at a time when things on the pitch are looking positive, it looks like they are prepared to sabotage the future of the Club, and blame ACL, who are at this very moment offering a most Generous deal, that SISU have chosen to reject, they keep Bleating that the rent is still higher than the div 1 average, but this is no average stadium, it is the best in the division and has been rated accordingly.

Mucca Mad Boys

A nice post Dongo, and the answer to your Question is I'm afraid, we are looking at the old Sisu in terms of ambition, at a time when we are looking like we have turned the corner on the pitch, and are more than a match for any other team in this league, our owners having taken a step Forward are now looking to take three backwards, instead of looking to play at the Ricoh in front of 15- to twenty thousand fans, they are looking to play at HInkley Town in front of Six thousand,
WE would most likely loose the most productive manager we have had in recent seasons, half the players, who always state that the Magnificent RIcoh Arena was a major inducement to sign for us, also we would have 15,000 locked out fans who wanted to see the SKy Blues if, we get to the play offs or better.
Moving to Hinkley,would destroy our History and Heritage, How could we be named Coventry City Football Club, if our home ground was in Leicestershire.
Since their Takeover five years ago sisus commitment to take us forward has been abysmal at best, they have never reached out to the fan base, who in the circumstances have been magnificent, now at a time when things on the pitch are looking positive, it looks like they are prepared to sabotage the future of the Club, and blame ACL, who are at this very moment offering a most Generous deal, that SISU have chosen to reject, they keep Bleating that the rent is still higher than the div 1 average, but this is no average stadium, it is the best in the division and has been rated accordingly.

A) a move would be short term

B) we're not going to leave the RICOH, it's a scare tactic.

cloughie

SISU said they learnt from the mistakes of last season.

They started to make me think that maybe just maybe they had, over the summer they allowed 9 players to be signed and sanctioned DMC so technically 10.
Yes I appreciate 9 were for no fee.
However that was a big change in tactics than we have seen over the last 4 years, since plan B seemed to be in action.

They then made a mistake, whether you think the mistake was not sacking Thorn last season, or if you are the minority like me, sacking any manager after 3 games after he has signed 9/10 players personally, I think was insane.

Whichever way you view it it was a mistake, it led to uncertainty and 4-5 defeats on the bounce and nearly screwed up our season!

They then redeemed themselves again by signing what seems like a first class manager.
They also backed him and out of his 5 (i think) signings he managed to get 3 gems in terms of Adams, Bailey and Moussa.

Now they are at that Junction again. They either realise that we just beat one of the best teams in the league who were on qn awesome run of form 4-1 on there patch. Some will say it is only one game. However it is not, this is what consistency with our squad will give you.

We have one of the best squads, teams and we possibly have the best striker in the league.

We are 7 points from the play offs and 11 from top of the league.

Which SISU are we now dealing with, the one who at a critical junction last season waved the white flag sold our top goal scorer an only allowed the manager to sign two loan players and consigned us to relegation.

Or is this the new SISU that has learnt from its mistakes.....

Will they do a deal with ACL and remove that uncertainty.
Will they invest in DMC and effectively secure our return to the championship (if he stays fit) and secure an extension to Bailey.

This is a massive junction for SISU, I hope their statement that they learnt lessons from last season is true.......

The truth of sisu's intentions will be shown by the McGoldrick situation

Pay him £12.000 a week and buy him Maybe £200.000 max, out of the sisu pocket and he scores 30 goals this season his value goes up

contract includes offers over £1 million and he can go to a higher league if he wants, what have they lost ......nothing

His goals will be the difference

If he leaves now, considering the way the players talk about him , what will the effect be on morale of the team?

Grendel

Pay him £12.000 a week and buy him Maybe £200.000 max, out of the sisu pocket and he scores 30 goals this season his value goes up

contract includes offers over £1 million and he can go to a higher league if he wants, what have they lost ......nothing

If he leaves now, considering the way the players talk about him , what will the effect be on morale of the team?

We can't pay that. We have the ACL belly to feed first.

Grendel

Lets see just as important stuff going on off field as there are on field. I hope it is the new improved SISU

Off field stuff is more important to our fans.

Feed ACL first.

cloughie

We can't pay that. We have the ACL belly to feed first.

Grendel stop playing the ACL horrible people card

If sisu have got money to buy the Higgs share then that amount won.'t be a problem( the McG cost)

If they haven't got the money to finance either then the whole episode is truely a shirade

but what would the purpose of that be?

Grendel

Grendel stop playing the ACL horrible people card

If sisu have got money to buy the Higgs share then that amount won.'t be a problem( the McG cost)

If they haven't got the money to finance either then the whole episode is truely a shirade

but what would the purpose of that be?

Sisu haven't got money to buy the share. They would borrow it of a third part who would see the benefit.

No third party sees a benefit on chucking over a million a year on rent.

The club itself has a budget it has to keep to. This is not unusual. Many organisations own companies and make them behave as self funding entities.

Bottom line is investors may want the freehold but not the rental payments. Supporters prioritise the rent.

If fisher said yes to your plans but this would mean playing cat and mouse with the rent what would your choice be?

Football club or ACL - what is your choice?

cloughie

Sisu haven't got money to buy the share. They would borrow it of a third part who would see the benefit.

No third party sees a benefit on chucking over a million a year on rent.

The club itself has a budget it has to keep to. This is not unusual. Many organisations own companies and make them behave as self funding entities.

Bottom line is investors may want the freehold but not the rental payments. Supporters prioritise the rent.

If fisher said yes to your plans but this would mean playing cat and mouse with the rent what would your choice be?

Yes i know they haven't got the money to buy the share and yes it is not unusual that he club itself has a budget it has to keep to and that Many organisations own companies and make them behave as self funding entities.

But the question sisu have to ask themselves do they act to protect their investors company and their own interests or let it slip like last season

Red herring Grendel it 's not an either or situation ;)

ccfclinney

we could never afford to give him 12k a week!
8 maximum.. we need to get rid of some dead wood.. odonovan, bell,hussey send ball and henderson back
would free some wages up

cloughie

we could never afford to give him 12k a week!
8 maximum.. we need to get rid of some dead wood.. odonovan, bell,hussey send ball and henderson back
would free some wages up

I said out of the sisu pocket not the CCFC pocket it is in the best interests of sisu and CCFC

stupot07

£12k per week? Feck me that's £624k per annum plus £200k fee that's nearly a 1/4 of the entire player budget.

Sorry cloughie but that's cloud cookoo land.

dongonzalos

It think we would offer him 4-5 k a month and a large goal and win bonus taking it up to 6-7 k and that would be it.

He should tell forest he won't sign for anyone else
Agree a loan with us for the rest of the season or a free transfer on a short term contract till the end of the season

Then earn himself a large signing on fee in the summer for us if we get promoted or someone else if not.

The only way it will work is if he wants to come here and tells forest he will reject all other offers and they want his wages gone.

cloughie

£12k per week? Feck me that's £624k per annum plus £200k fee that's nearly a 1/4 of the entire player budget.

Sorry cloughie but that's cloud cookoo land.

Budget as CCFC operations but if you were sisu, would you not inject some cash to make a tipping point decision for the greater succes of all concerned or in sisu's case for sisu's benefit

Grendel

It think we would offer him 4-5 k a month and a large goal and win bonus taking it up to 6-7 k and that would be it.

He should tell forest he won't sign for anyone else
Agree a loan with us for the rest of the season or a free transfer on a short term contract till the end of the season

Then earn himself a large signing on fee in the summer for us if we get promoted or someone else if not.

The only way it will work is if he wants to come here and tells forest he will reject all other offers and they want his wages gone.

His agent will easily get someone to offer £10K a week - he will be on his way.

dongonzalos

His agent will easily get someone to offer £10K a week - he will be on his way.

I think so, but maybe the lure of a 500k signing on fee by becoming a free agent in the summer may work in our favour.
His agent may tell him to wait 5 months to get the best wages and a signing on fee.

We only need him till the summer

cloughie

You can't do that because of FFP rules

What are the sanctions for going over the limit ? Thought they just put a transfer embargo on so you can't buy more players,. but not sure.

If there is a way around it I'm sure we have the most devious owners to find it ;)

elephanttears

If he stays i can really see us getting promoted, not keeping him would be a massive blow as the other players will feel deflated too. We really need to gamble here and go all out to keep him thats how important it is.

stupot07

Budget as CCFC operations but if you were sisu, would you not inject some cash to make a tipping point decision for the greater succes of all concerned or in sisu's case for sisu's benefit

They have already budgeted for £3m loss and 'taking a punt' doesn't guarantee success.

stupot07

I think so, but maybe the lure of a 500k signing on fee by becoming a free agent in the summer may work in our favour.
His agent may tell him to wait 5 months to get the best wages and a signing on fee.

We only need him till the summer

He won't get £500k signing on fee anywhere.

stupot07

What are the sanctions for going over the limit ? Thought they just put a transfer embargo on so you can't buy more players,. but not sure.

If there is a way around it I'm sure we have the most devious owners to find it ;)
Yeah we could tie it up in the 1st jan go into a transfer embargo and not be able to sign Moussa, bailey and Adams and further strengthen or if we get his by injuries bring in reinforcements.

dongonzalos

He won't get £500k signing on fee anywhere.

If he scores 30 goals for us. In the summer what would a 30 goal scorer from league cost?

1-2 million a club getting him for free would be saving that money his agent could demand a huge signing on fee. That and higher wages is the main reason players run their contracts down.

He tells forest he is doing that. We take him on loan till the end of the season so they get his wages down.

Grendel

If he scores 30 goals for us. In the summer what would a 30 goal scorer from league cost?

1-2 million a club getting him for free would be saving that money his agent could demand a huge signing on fee. That and higher wages is the main reason players run their contracts down.

He tells forest he is doing that. We take him on loan till the end of the season so they get his wages down.

His wages will cost us £3.6 million if the latest weekly amount is to be believed.

stupot07

I would still very much doubt that anyone will pay that, especially as teams are tightening their belts for the FFP rules, that is unless he's signing for man city, chelsea or any of the other big Liverpool clubs.

dongonzalos

His wages will cost us £3.6 million if the latest weekly amount is to be believed.

We would just have him on loan to the summer paying a proportion of his wages.

He refuses to go anywhere other than us on loan. Forest get to have a proportion of his wages for the rest of his contract paid for by us, like now

dongonzalos

I would still very much doubt that anyone will pay that, especially as teams are tightening their belts for the FFP rules, that is unless he's signing for man city, chelsea or any of the other big Liverpool clubs.

If he is signed for free, would them giving the player a signing in fee count towards ffp

Grendel

We would just have him on loan to the summer paying a proportion of his wages.

He refuses to go anywhere other than us on loan. Forest get to have a proportion of his wages for the rest of his contract paid for by us, like now

So we pay half -- £1.8 million and a signing on fee?

Sorry we owe ACL need to look after them first.

Users who are viewing this thread